Issues setting up Thrustmaster TCA Throttle Quadrant

My quadrant works fine ,at idle I’m at 0%… You have to disable the throttle on the joystick

Can you not set it up using FSUIPC 7 from John Dowsen, (there is a working version for MSFS) it is free at the moment until end of October, (if I remember correctly). Charles

http://www.fsuipc.com/

Was just about to suggest this. FSUIPC has always been the way to map controls that the sim cannot, so I recon it’s the same for this sim!

1 Like

What do you mean disable throttle on joystick? I have it disabled. The slider, if you mean that?

I think that you have to delete the assignation in the controls section.

Aa ha! beat you to it!

Yes, FSUIPC is very versatile it also has a filter to try an eliminate control ‘spikes’ A must for any cockpit builder as well and equally at home in this version of Flight Simulator …
Charles

THRUSTMASTER JUST RELEASED KEYBINDINGS for the TCA quadrant airbus edition.
link here: https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/tca-officer-pack-airbus-edition-en/
in the Games Settings tab.

edit: working link

2 Likes

yep, just reading it also. But they also mention that apparently asobo has to properly support it with the next patch. Let’s hope they will…
Thanks for the info

To plug in the TCA inside the game it solves the 20 % thrust when leaving the throttle in idle mod. The reverse thrust only works when u assign an optional button (i used button 2) and press them together while pulling the throttles to reverse. It’s okay but not how the device is made for…

Sorry, what do you mean by " To plug in the TCA inside the game "? It would fix the idle issue? Could you explain it better?

Unplug the TCA -> start the SIM -> in the Main Menue connect the TCA -> then click customize … that worked for me…

Be sure that you delete every buttons or axis from other devices (sidestick, joystick etc.) that are using throttle managements in the flightsim.

Ok sorry my mistake, that doesn’t change anything… i used the sensitiy settings from ATPL2006 above… without these sensitiy settings, the 20% is still there :frowning:

Hey all. I can post this today according to Thrustmaster. Here is a video detailing the issues I have been having >>> https://youtu.be/eof5b29XX54

1 Like

You just literally made me unplug my throttles quadrant to give this a try :joy: haha
OK, I guess we will have to wait for Asobo to officially support this

1 Like

Hi
You only need to lock the revercer lever and then use the entire way.
To switch the Revercer on, you simply press button “2” (after Thrustmaster has been assigned).

Gruß
Dieter

1 Like

But without changing the sensivity the Airbus gives 20 % throttle in idle Mode.

I couldn’t try it yet, but there is new firmware available on the website of Thrustmaster for the throttle quadrant

And ? Any changes?

So I got mine today. Firmware was on an older release. Updated and followed the insatructions by TM. It’s usable, but the fun part is missing… Well let’s wait and see when Asobo is going to support it…

What is the fun part ?