Issues with SU10 and Tobii Eye Tracker 5

Tobii Eye Tracker 5 is not showing up as an available controller.

I have everything updated and have even reinstalled Window 11 and all my software to make sure there were no conflicts.

I have opened a Support ticket with Tobii but wanted to put in a Forum Post to see if the MSFS community.

I have looked over the below Thread but nothing useful jumped out at me.
Making Tobii eye tracker work with SU9

Any help will be… well… helpful =)

I did a flight yesterday with the Tobii Eye Tracker 5.
The Tracker will not show unless you have the Tobii experience app running in the background before you start the sim.
You can verify it’s ready when you see the red lights turned on in the Tracker itself, then you can start MSFS and it should automatically detect it.
Hope this helps!

The only time that happens to me is if I don’t have the Tobii software running before I launch the sim. I chose to not have that loaded all the time, so I launch it manually.

I may have a play tonight, and add it to the EXE.xml, so it gets loaded when the sim is launched.

Launching it after the sim is loaded doesn’t make it appear as a controller either, so a sim restart is necessary.

I have Tried everything to get this to work and I cannot.

I have left the Tobii /Experience app open while starting up the Flight sim and it will not recognize it.

I have also tried to unplug and plug the device in while in the control menu with no change.

I have done a clean uninstall and re install (even after a clean Windows 11 reinstall) and went through the calibration steps and still will not work.

I have opened up a Ticket with Tobii but I do not think this is their issue as Tobii works simply fine with Star Citizen (Another game I play)

Help!

In the Experience app, can you turn on the gaze visualisation, so you can see where it thinks you are looking? I assume so since you say it works in SC.

For mine to work, all I need to is make sure that app is running, and I see the red lights on the tracker. The device will then appear in the Controllers screen.