Issues with the camera and mouse

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
The bug persists with an empty Community folder.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No.

Brief description of the issue:
Three bugs:

1. the camera went in “fixed view” mode all by itself
  2. changing the camera to “free view” with the Camera interface is not saved and is reset to “Fixed view” after restarting the game.
  3. the camera is now moving all the time, even without clicking the right button, the mouse cursor disappears, and pressing the middle button does nothing. The game is no longer playable.

Several other issues, like erratic behaviour of the mouse in the options or sometimes disappearing in the launching screen. The mouse is fine and has absolutely no problem outside of MSFS. Also, I have no problem with the joystick and the camera is okay with the joystick.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
This happened after the random bug where, when being for a long time in external view, you go back to the cockpit, and ever control and gauge freezes (but the sim is still runnning).
A similar bug is described here: Aircraft animations freeze after tabbing out to long - Bugs & Issues / Instruments - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
Professional HP PC with i7 4770 + nVidia GT1070 (no overclocking), 32 Gb of RAM, 2 Tb HDD (far from full)
Windows 10 latest version

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
The latest version (the one that came with France-Benelux world update), aka 1.15.7.0.

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
not submitted yet.

Having the exact same experience. If you are not submitting to Zendesk, let me know and I will.

The only way I could solve the issue was to nuke my profile data. A simple reinstall didn’t solve anything.
Several clues showed that the profile data have been corrupted, the most obvious one being erratic behaviour of the mouse in the options window and sometimes disappearing in the lobby. So what I did was right click on the MSFS icon in the run menu, select “manage” or something like that, and in the open windowed select “reset”. This erases the profile data and reinstalls the game (I didn’t want to reinstall the game a second time, but no choice).
You don’t lose your most important informations as they are saved in the Microsoft servers but this resets the game to a fresh clean state.

bu freaking hoooo