Italy World in next updates

Like for a japan update…
An update more accurate for the best beautiful country in the world!

1 Like

and the best food :pizza:

9 Likes

The “BEL PAESE”

2 Likes

I agree, we need a big improvement on mesh and some handmade airports would be lovely

6 Likes

I appreciate Napoli city and Vesuvio scenery and i request the improvement of the biggest european Volcano, Etna, and its near Airport, Catania Fontanarossa. Thanx.

4 Likes

Napoli has great photogrammetry, they should just fix the big cranes and 2d boats in the docks

2 Likes

I want bing photo for the Strait of Messina area! LICR airport is stunning!

1 Like

Torino miss…
In Milan there isnt “city life” missing 2 tower.
Genova no good.
Pisa tower!?!
Sardegna sea seems like rimini…
Dolomiti and Alps are bad
Add some airports custom: Roma fiumicino is one of the big airport in europe.
Thanks

6 Likes

I’m italian! Thats is a very nice idea, thanks! Milan Linate airport and orio al serio airport are my favorite, so i really hope they place the real orio tower in it:

4 Likes

The Italian peninsula is full of beautiful places to fly over, a destination for many tourists with breathtaking landscapes … not to mention the historical sites … We make sure that everyone can see it …

1 Like

We wait for a big update of Italy “bel paese”, we can’t wait!!!

All together for a better Italy!!!

6 Likes

Please guys, vote for italy! :heart: :it:

7 Likes

North Italy is very beautiful, it is my favourite in MSFS (other than my home country). I hope they would do World Update Italy soon. I flew from Marseilles to Florence at weekend.

Landing in Genoa (free addon)

Going to Florence

6 Likes

vote italy

3 Likes

After uk and french updates…we want italy!! there is no comparison betwen the beauty of Italy with the rest …including france or uk!!!

4 Likes

Italy is fantastic… from the coasts to the Alps

3 Likes

+1 here… and should I add a custom built Venice airport, the 4th busiest in Italy and surely the 1st for its stunning landing views of the most romantic and unique city in the world.

3 Likes

Asobo , update Italy please!

2 Likes

I would like the airport of Tessera Venice, Villafranca Verona and Orio al Serio. Thank you!

2 Likes