Its anarchy at the major airports!

I believe what you’ve missed in my suggestion (re: using a nudge…) is that it is not about forbidding anyone! That is the beauty of it to me actually: it uses psychology and behavioural studies proven to be working IRL.

There is an article linked in the topic which explains how this approach is in fact very effective. It takes the example of urinals where just painting a fly reduces drastically the occurrences of people u.rinating outside the urinal (because your mind leads you to u.rinating on the fly instead).

There are other examples I’ve seen in documentaries where just painting a fake 3D shadow below pedestrian crossing white marks makes drivers slowing down significantly (much more than planting a speed limit signage) because the mind sees the white painting as if they were protruding from the ground. (I believe this one example speaks more to non-American people - believe me I’ve been living both sides of the Atlantic and at least in France, the concept of a pedestrian crossing a road is really different than in the USA for example :scream: )

So you are right, this won’t prevent anyone doing anything, but I strongly believe it will help a lot naturally, and even if not, just the suggested wording changes are in my opinion more appropriately reflecting what these two default lobbies are meant for anyhow (compared to the current in-game wording).

2 Likes