JD´s PMS GTN750 on others Mod - Neue Version 2.0

A new version of my GTN750/650 on others Mod is available now.

Major Rework - delete all files and folders from previous versions.

• GNS530 Screen is now always replaced by GTN750 Screen
  • GNS430 Screen is now always replaced by GTN650 Screen
    That means aircraft with GNS530 + 430 now have GTN750 + 650.
  • Direct To Buttons on GNS Bezels now work for GTN750/650
  • added/fixed support for: Beech D18S, Beech Bonanza V35B, BN2 Islander 2.0
    Don´t use my Mod with the C172SP Classic Enhancement Addon by WB Sim. This will break the aircraft at the moment. Just delete the “ZZZ JD GTN750 2.0 C172 Classic” folder".

Kind Regars
JayDee

5 Likes

This will break the aircraft ***** . . . . . at the moment.***** :wink:

Does this include the Cessna 170b? I couldn’t get your prior version mod to replace the Aera with the GTN 750.

Thanks.

It includes a Folder for the Carenado 170b, but I don´t have that addon, so I cannot test it. If it still doesnt work for the 170b maybe you could contact me via Discord and show the lines of the recent panel.cfg, so I can see if there is something missing. JayDee#9534 (discord tag)

Thanks for your mod. Really great to have the 750 in almost all planes now.
Hope you will get it working for the C172 Enhancement Addon as well. I’m not a fan of the GNS530 :slight_smile:

Thanks so much. Will do. I put the panel.cfg lines in a post in the JD Discord/English section.

1 Like

Should not be too difficult, although, like it’s implementation in other planes, its squeezing the GTN750 screen, on a GNS530 display – and then ignoring any GNS530 buttons or knobs.
But you get almost what you want – a very expensive GTN750 system, in an inexpensive C172. I doubt if many of those configurations exist in the real world.