Jetstream Designs Nantes Atlantique - LFRS Windsocks are blowing Opposite Directions

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this? I got the Airport through Flightbeam Studios and downloaded through Contrail App. Flightbeam doesn’t seem to have a support section for this airport currently so I will try contacting them directly and see where things go from there.

This is Asobos old bug that all windsocks are turned by 180 degrees. They finally fixed it according to SDK update. Now we will have a mess again because many developers had realized about the bug and turned the windsocks in SDK, so now when it gets fixed those turned windsocks will be wrong and those windsocks that were wrong since the launch will be fixed (most default airports and many add-on where developers did not realize about the bug). I hope that one day we will have windsocks tuned to the same correct state, right now you just cannot trust them.

1 Like

Interesting… Thanks for the info! I haven’t seen the issue at any other Airports except this one but I don’t have that many Payware Airports. I read that all they have to do is rotate the windsock to 0 degrees in SDK to correct the issue. Not a big issue for me though, I get my weather data through Rex Weather Force. But it can throw you for a loop if you’re relying on the windsock that’s for sure. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Yep, same issue here with the 1.2.0. Thanks for noticing it.

Have you post it on the JetStreams support forum ?

1 Like

I didn’t go into the Jetstream forum but I did submit a contact to Flightbeam noting the issue because their support section doesn’t have that Airport listed. I’ll look into going to Jetstream forum if I don’t hear anything back from Flightbeam.

Edit: Just checked my email and got a super quick response back from Jetstream! " thank you for your email.
I’ll forward your email to the developer and have you get a response directly!"

Great support! I hope that Jetstream would make a proper LFRN… Here’s to hoping! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @KillerJackson82 !

PS: seems that next JetStreams prod will be LFBO :wink:

1 Like

Maybe after that LFRN!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: lol Never went to LFBO. Frequented LFRS, LFRN and LFRD

I’m not in the secret of the JetStreams roadmap, but for Rennes LFRN, my best bet would be to monitor FranceVFR releases :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes! For sure! Thank you, Sir! :grinning:

Just found out today that there will be an update for LFRS, not sure when but it is in the works!

WOOT!!! Version 1.2.1 Now live! Fixes this issue and another as well!