I’m having an intermittent issue where the jetways keep coming apart no matter where I’m at. This has happened both at JFK and Surgut (USRR). It doesnt happen every flight, but happens sometimes. I’ve attached screenshots.
Worth mentioning that this has also happened at UUEE so it seems to happen at any airport randomly. Very annoying. During this flight to USRR and UUEE, the only addons that were used were the Fenix A320, Navigraph Simlink, and vPilot (Vatsim). The flight at JFK involved Fenix A320, BeyondATC, and FSLTL injector.
But this has also happened before purchasing the Fenix A320 in the default 320NEO at JFK with no addons.
This is a longstanding bug and I first started noticing it after SU9. It has yet to be squashed. Hopefully in msfs2024.
One of the worst bugs in the entire sim IMHO.
See existing bug report:
And i was thinking GSX was doing it. Hmmm
This is definitely not a GSX issue
It’s legit every time I land. What an obnoxious bug, have they even tried fixing it?



