Job Well Done IndiaFoxTecho in MB339

Has anyone noticed that there is a new version of the MB339 ? I got it from Sim Market and as usual,i didn’t get any email,so once in a while i check my downloads there to see the version of what i own.
So i checked MB339 saying something like 2.20 i think which i was sure i had something like 1.13
It is far better than before.Better sounds,i think also better gauges and ofcourse behaviour.
The De-Ice also works now
:clinking_glasses::ok_hand::custard: BRAVO !
If anyone doesn’t have it,now it is the time to do so.
(mine is outside MS Store)

1 Like

Thanks. I got a message from simmarket, but it ended up in the spam folder …
Haven’t had time to test the new version though. But had no compaints about the earlier ones either.

Yes you’re right but this one remarkable.Now if we only have the smoke button later on now that we have contrails in the sim

1 Like

im really looking for this to come to DCS

2 Likes

This is an MFS FORUM

1 Like

so what? same dev bringing same aircraft to more than one sim.

Anyone has a changelog? Their blog hasn’t been updated in a while

Version 1.20
Quality of Life improvements:

• remastered all external textures with higher detail
  • changed HSI DME last digit animation (now continuous)
  • fixed landing gear extraction and damaging speeds
  • fixed bug that caused deletion of panel cover if gunsight is removed from A model
  • decreased FD vertical bar sensitivity
  • changed rule of GS engagement from GS ARM
  • improved engine dynamics
  • redone Wwise engine sounds, based on real world samples
  • fixed minor bug in Tacan/Frequency conversion
  • fixed minor bug in RDU display not showing the correct frequencies for COM1 in some case
  • added indication of X/Y Tacan channel
  • improved cockpit self shadowing
  • rear view mirror are now foldable
  • added gear warning sound and silencer
  • added streamers and covers if the aircraft is parked
  • added underwing pylons to A model (add any weight to the relevant load station)
  • added external fuel tanks to A model (add at least 51lbs to releval station - cosmetic only)
  • fixed VR cockpit collisions
  • fixed external light bug introduced by Sim Update 3
  • fixed external views HUD
  • added g-stain sound
  • fixed minor inaccuracies in warning test switch behavior
  • fixed minor bug preventing fine adjustment of OBS in some cases
  • GPS number keys can now be used to select waypoints (1 to 10)
1 Like

The new version is great, the only problem is that the existing livery repaints are not compatible with this new version, problems with reflections and shadows, … at least for me …

The update has arrived in the marketplace too.

1 Like

i thought i saw something weird…Maybe you’re right

Same thing here

ARCHER 374, the author of Aermacchi MB-339 Stock Liveries without Wing Tip Tanks has updated this and now works perfect.
He give a solution for the rest of liveries but this don’t work for me (at least with the RAF HAWK STYLE) but you can try, it may depend on each repaint:

In case you want to update you existing liveries, just make sure all of the following lines are present in the texture.cfg. Then they should display correctly again:

[fltsim]

fallback.1=…\texture.rough
fallback.2=…\texture.pilotgeneric
fallback.3=…\IndiaFoxtEcho_MB339PAN\texture.new
fallback.4=…\IndiaFoxtEcho_MB339PAN\texture

2 Likes

The De-icing doesnt work for me. I bought the plane in the Microsoft Store. The canopy of the plane is still freezing. :frowning:

it is freezing but not all of it,unless im mistaken

There is just a little hole in the middle that doesn´t freeze. But it is freezing very fast.

You have to assign a key command to “toggle windshield deice” in the control panel (Instruments & Systems → Engine instruments).

it is by default,key “H”

I did that but thats what it looks like within 2 seconds when i fly through clouds.

Can someone tell me why the plane allways rolls to the right side when i start or land?

The default deice command won’t deice your windshield, this is why you have to assign a key separately to “toggle windshield deice”.
Check your controls in the menu, do they work properly?

1 Like