JSPCO palma de mallorca

Tempted to get this add on for my series x is there any issues with it on xbox does anyone know?

Never had a problem with this airport, before and after the SU8 update.

Xbox Series X

1 Like

Thanks for this does it have many static aircraft

1 Like

Static aircrafts confirmed :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks very much for your help

1 Like

Enjoy LEPA, if you buy it :wink:

2 Likes

From your honesty I think I will :+1:t2: much appreciated

1 Like

Just trying out LEPA and so far so good thanks very much for the recommendation :+1:

1 Like

Only downside on the photos it shows loads of airlines parked around there like eurowings etc all I see are a few a320 with liverys from the 4simmers pack

Any other airports you could recommend for series X? I’ve been flirting with the idea of getting some but stability worries put me off

Edinburgh works fine and palma de mallorca :+1:t2: I have no problems with pilotplus bristol but others do

2 Likes

I always check the spreadsheet being maintained in the thread below (and have contributed to it myself) before making any marketplace purchase for xbox. I’m interested in Mallorca as well but waiting for Iberia world update to see what’s added and hoping there might be related sales on some marketplace airports in Spain.

1 Like

yes you’re right , i keep finger cross that my spanish addons won’t be deteriorated with this update…

But i confirm LEPA works well

1 Like

I can also confirm LEPA works great. Landing there last night on runway 24L and seeing the buildings on the left all signed up and taxiing off right brought back many childhood memories of landing there as a kid :grinning:

1 Like

All, there are two LEPA sceneries for Xbox on Marketplace, and I’m confused about which is which. Which one specifically are you referring to above?

Thanks.

1 Like

I have the one by developer JSPCO

Thanks. I believe this is the same as the Just Flight one? There’s also a version by JustSim. Very confusing! Anyone know how the two compare? The JSPCO looks the better but there do appear to be little things the JustSim has that JSPCO hasn’t.

1 Like

I just remember someone recommending the JSPCO one to me because of performance… what has the justsim one have differant??