JU52 Trim wheel axis inverted

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

junkers-ju-52

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

All the versions since SU5

Brief description of the issue:

While trim buttons work correctly, trim axis is reversed.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Bind an axis for trim, move trim down => it will trim up, move trip up => it will trim down. Use buttons => it will trim correctly. Problem is only on axis.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Bug introduced with SU5

Detail on the problem :
SU5 made big changes in trim systems, breaking all 3rd party planes. All of them had to issue fixes for that. JU52 hasn’t been fixed yet.

Known fix :

<UseTemplate Name="Trim_Wheel_Template">
            <INVERT_ANIM>False</INVERT_ANIM>
        </UseTemplate>
        <UseTemplate Name="Trim_Mode_Template"/>

Other references :

It’s too bad this plane has this problem as I find it really lovely and nice to fly.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Looks like same issue than reported here, initially for the Curtiss JN-4 but extended to other ones by OP ColoPrep:

Since it is 1 bug per topic\aircraft I think it is correct to have that one created for the JU-52.

Yes, the plane has received a few udpates since the bug and has not been fixed even with the reports in the official plane thread or in other bug reports here :confused:

1 Like

Repeats for me, equally with the originaal description, in JU52. Same bindings work ok with all other(ca. 15) aircraft I use.