Just Flight Fokker 100

Original Facebook post: Just Flight | Facebook

NEW PRODUCT ANOUNCEMENT - Fokker100

Just like in real-life, we will be following development of our Fokker F28 Fellowship for MSFS with its younger brother, the Fokker 100 and shortened Fokker 70. Built with incredible detail to take full advantage of the MSFS platform, the exterior and cockpit modelling and texturing work is progressing very well, and we are aiming for a 2023 release.

Won’t be long before we add this to our In Development Section and start giving you regular updates but as is always the way the visuals get a good head-start of the coding side of things, work is underway but other projects such as the F28 are ahead in that particular queue. Certainly one to look out for though. Enjoy these initial shots.

38 Likes

Ah! Loving this. A big bit of Shorts in Belfast in this, so definitely on the list.

Great news :+1:

2 Likes

Nice! Flew in USAir Fokker 100s a few times. It’ll be fun to simulate those!

Must-have for the Dutch pilots?
The graphics in screenshots look pretty good to me. If the price is on the friendly side I’ll definitely consider buying this one. Hope it comes with manuals, because I sure am gonna need some! :sweat_smile:

Just Flight planes come with pretty decent manuals.

Nice to know! The Aerosoft CRJ came with a lot of detailed manuals and I had a blast reading through those. The Kodiak in comparison was a little sparse, and the Fenix manuals nonexistent.

If you know how JF compares to those planes, I’d love to hear it!

You can check out their manuals on the Just Flight product pages. But as an example I have their Piper Arrow III which has an 84 page manual with an intro and then covers systems, all instruments, efb/tablet usage, a tutorial flight and procedures. There’s also a separate operating data manual with several pages of performance charts. Their Hawk comes with a 135 page manual and whilst I don’t own the BAE 146, as I mentioned before you can download the manual from its product page and that comes to 260 pages. So pretty decent overall. Not quite as extensive as the PMDG DC6 manuals but not much is really. Can’t compare it to the CRJ as I don’t own it but they’re definitely a lot better than the Kodiak’s manual.

1 Like

The BAe-146 comes with a very extensive 260 page manual. And honestly I’ve found that at a certain level of “studiness,” your experience learning the aircraft can be supplemented with actual POHs.

The Just Flight Fokker announcement is super exciting. They did such a great job with the 146 that I have very high hopes for their next airliner. Perhaps one day they will bring their L-1011 to MSFS.

5 Likes

That’s another plane I’m looking forward too. Keep those classic jetliners coming!

2 Likes

I flew so many times in my country in those airplanes, will be a pleasure take control of such an iconic aircraft. Great news.

I just wish there was release year 2022 instead of 2023 :nerd_face:

As with pretty much everything JF release, I’m looking forward to this!

In particular, can’t wait to fly this on Vatsim just to hear the ATC instructing other aircraft to pushback once the “little fokker” has taxied by. :smiley:

4 Likes

Great News! Looks pretty advance for a release in 2023 :eyes:

1 Like

I would love to see this added to Xbox. Will definitely buy if it is.

1 Like

I was hoping for a Fokker 50, but this is good news aswell.

There’s a Dash 7 underway though. Somewhat similar’ish to the F50. @kikiDC3

Gonna have to do some classic American Airlines Fokker routes with this thing

2 Likes

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

We’re excited to be able to bring you our first full development entry for our Fokker 70 & 100 following the product announcement last year.

For the 100 variant, the cockpit and exterior models and textures and liveries are currently undergoing extensive testing. We’ve just finished adding all the dynamic cockpit and exterior lighting, and work will soon begin on the Fokker 70 variant and detailed passenger cabin.

We’ll bring you updates on those and the systems coding work in future In Development entries. For now enjoy this initial batch of WIP screenshots.

24 Likes

Day 1 purchase

5 Likes

One of my favourites IRL. I will keep my head cool, release is still far away. Q1 2024 I would say.

1 Like