Just Flight FS Traffic for XBOX users

Hello everyone…
I just happened to watch the FS Traffic MSFS Update V1.0.5 - Just Flight video on YouTube.

On the comments section a user posted question on when and if this might hit Xbox at some point and Just Flight responded affirmatively forecasting next month release (again if everything goes as planned…) providing no other details…

I know that this is a MUCH needed addon for Xbox users and i thought you might want to know!

Very exciting news for me as those pointy sluggish aircraft are a real immersion killer!

What do you think? Anyone has a better view on things?

13 Likes

This would be amazing! I HATE the generic tubeliners. They are so ugly and unrealistic it’s beyond belief why they have been put in the sim in the first place.

4 Likes

Omg amazing news! Thanks for sharing. I am hoping it will not be so memory heavy.
@UnitedArt will be so happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ow this is definitely very exciting news.

Truth to be told is I’m currently taking a break from MSFS on Xbox. But this news is definitely encouraging.

5 Likes

@JohnDikkson : 100% true and couldn’t agree more… I mean, delivering the most advanced flight sim while delivering it with the “tubeliners”… I mean I almost gave up on it! Let’s hope they don’t make the same mistake with the 2024. By the way…thanks for the new word! “Tubeliners” … That’s hilarious! Stealing this one for sure!

This is encouraging to hear, but at the same time, I’ll believe it when I see it. I still say XBOX users have turned out to be Steerage passengers on a ship that wanders the seas.

2 Likes

Hello,

Just an update on this. We are planning going to the market place after the next update is out. Once this is done we will be looking at XBOX. We don’t envisage any major challenges but we will keep you up to date.

John - Just Flight.

18 Likes

So there’s a definitive plan to eventually release your FS Traffic product for Xbox?

That’s some great news! Thx John! Looking forward to it! Let us know when you have another update.

1 Like

Really encouraging news John, thanks for updating us.

This is one of the main aspects of the sim that’s still lacking on xbox imho, especially after losing Simple Traffic - are you confident that FS Traffic can avoid the same memory issues that derailed that?

2 Likes

Can’t wait - used to have fs traffic on the pc a few years ago and loved it - any ideas on dates?

2 Likes

This is awesome news for Xbox simmers. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Would be great to get an update on this @Hodgeheg4424 :pray:

2 Likes

Great news we really need this I will buy it first thing as it comes out

3 Likes

Could we possibly get an update on this pls?

3 Likes

I can understand that frequent questions get on their nervs… but giving a small update every couple of weeks would be really appreciated especially as some time went by since they stated its planned for xbox.

4 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

:pray:(Tag removed by Staff)

As a kind reminder, tagging of users for purposes of reminders/pings is not allowed. Please don’t do this.

Also, Just Flight has a dedicated forum. Please feel free to post entreaties/calls for updates there as this is considered Voice of the Customer feedback and is not the intent of these courtesy forums provided by Microsoft for Third Party products.

Thanks.

Any further updates on this