Just Flight Hawk T.1

Wow that sounds amazing. Nice touch.

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s a gorgeous looking aircraft. Sold!!!

1 Like

Looking forward to getting this. If you were to do the Vulcan, I’d buy that three times for myself & family members that’d love it :wink:

1 Like

I think that the Hawk could get the Streamdeck programmers excited. The video from IBS looks good, though it does look really quite sensitive in the pitch axis at rotation. Sadly, I had no audio when I watched it, as my line manager was watching some horror show (something to do with dancing) on TV at the time. Needless to say, it is Just Flight and after the Arrow, it is a guaranteed purchase for me.

2 Likes

I believe pitch and trim are still being worked on and improvements will be in the update.

1 Like

Looks like you’ll need to get your wallet out… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for that one. Thoroughly looking forward to the release and nice though the Mach loop is, I for one, will be off to the Alps.

1 Like

I’m guessing that this will be released once we have the next update on 19th and everything has been checked to see what damage it causes…if any (optimistically)

1 Like

That’s not a guess, they’ve already said precisely that.

1 Like

It was a guess on my part as I had not seen their comment but thanks for the heads up.

I wonder, will the aircraft be airways capable and how will it integrate flight planning? It should be a fabulous general purpose touring aircraft if they have nailed this and one hopes that the GPS on the coaming is actually going to be a useful asset.

1 Like

The HUD-mounted SkyMap GPS is currently using the default Aera GPS so it can be used for flight planning and navigation. The real aircraft isn’t equipped with an autopilot but we’ve included basic autopilot modes on the EFB and there’s a NAV/GPS switch so you can use it to follow the GPS flight plan.

Martyn - Just Flight

1 Like

Thanks Martyn. After 12 months of crawling around at 120kts. This will certainly let me get out and about. Hope your till is ready for the “Kerching”! moment when it rolls out. It looks as though you deserve it (once again…)

1 Like

A properly trimmed aircraft shouldn’t need an autopilot. :wink: Finger still poised on the ‘Buy’ button. Congratulations Martyn on an obviously excellent build.

1 Like

100% agree with this, the T1 is great, the Hawk is my favorite light jet, but either this or DCS NEED a T2.

Just purchased my T1

5 Likes

It is coming down the chute now. Looking forward to this one.

1 Like

Purchased! Unfortunately, I am flying a Porter from Ecuador to Peru and it’s gonna take a while, so I won’t get a chance to fly until tonight.

1 Like

Martyn, I just wanted to add a side note. JustFlight’s aircraft has been absolutely nothing short of stellar in MSFS. Thank you for raising the bar and producing gorgeous planes that are a joy to fly. As I said, I haven’t even flown the Hawk yet, but I have zero doubts that it will be incredible. I have all three Arrows as well as the Warrior.

5 Likes