Just Flight

I’m absolutely in love with your Arrow III.

But then again… I never felt like looking under the right seat and count the amount of stitches while I’m flying it. Come to think of it… never felt like that whilst on the platform either. Keep up the great work.

4 Likes

The problem there is additional cost and time that it would require in order to do that - these are small teams creating products that won’t sell large numbers (by modern game standards) so creating redundant additional models doesn’t seem particularly viable.
Like you I think JF have the right balance in what they do deliver.

1 Like

Performance all day long over non essential, resource hogging exterior visuals to the 'nth degree.
The vast, vast majority of your customers really appreciate this approach and will continue to do so.

Keep up the good work JF …and when is your ‘instabuy’, DC-3 coming. :+1:

3 Likes

It’s a type that we’d certainly love to create!

Martyn - Just Flight

2 Likes

With the Hawk just about to release (hopefully) are you able to say if you are currently working on anything smaller for MSFS than your BAe 146 and Fokker 28 ?

@RealMatch
Are they though, working on the BAe 146? I can’t find that anywere online. Would be awesome if they would be.

I believe it’s been talked about a few times but there doesn’t seem to be much official news out there. Certainly would seem to be a no-brainer

1 Like

I’m absolutely in love with the Dove and the Canberra and would like to see them in MSFS.

Oh yeah baby, get it done. :joy:

Yes. we have been working on the 146 for MSFS for a while and it’s our in-house team’s focus after the Hawk T1. Visuals are nearly complete and I’m working on the systems now.

Martyn - Just Flight

7 Likes

Wow, that came out of blue. I understand that there is a long way to go, but this really made my day!

1 Like

A few sneak previews…

Martyn - Just Flight

37 Likes

Superb! That’s really good to hear!

1 Like

I’ve always loved this aircraft and it looks amazing. I hope you can work whatever is going on with Asobo/MS out (technical or otherwise) and bring it to the marketplace on Xbox! We are in desperate need of ANY quality tube liner over here!

2 Likes

Take my wallet now. Seriously cannot wait to get some JF aircraft on Xbox. Hope this makes it over eventually!

3 Likes

do have an update for your pipers on marketplace (xbox) ?

1 Like

OMG YES, Martyn!! :heart_eyes: I have watched these planes go by in and out of my local field many times. Sadly not anymore :pensive: However, it will be a true joy to fly the Bae in sim to honour its legacy :heart:

2 Likes

Oh yes. I love the 146, such a quirky aircraft. As others have said, if/when it comes to the marketplace, you can have my money, no questions asked.

That’s freakin’ gorgeous :slight_smile:
Thanks for peek!

Id love to see the Duchess 76 come to MSFS.