KDTW-Detroit Metro Airport-Developer Version

7 Likes

When? How much? Where to buy?

1 Like

It will be freeware, i dont have a release date yet.

16 Likes

Oh it will be freeware. You beautiful human being.

Looking forward to it :+1:

7 Likes

Looking great. Thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

What’s the latest news on progress?

Got someone on board to help speeding up the process but Asobo and MFS team is not helping at this time. We can not get inside the sim to continue working on the airport. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

3 Likes

We are back!

9 Likes

That looks great. Can’t wait to see it in person!

Animation added-Ups hub-DTW

6 Likes

About time someone worked on this airport! Can’t wait to fly from here to KATL!

1 Like

If you are applying the correct parking codes for the gates be sure that everyone flying with AI traffic will download this and praise you for it!
BTW: looks great, man!

What you see in the pictures is AIG traffic and static aircrafts generated by the sim. When you said parking code you mean airliner codes for specific gates?

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I meant. Don’t take it as criticism. I just noticed that even many large devs simply don’t care about that stuff :wink:

I will try my best to implement that… i have to do more research now :grin:

2 Likes

AVIQN - Once you release it make sure you setup some way for people to donate. I love my freeware and like to reward those that take the time and effort to make something like this and decide to share it with the community.

3 Likes

This looks amazing! I can’t wait to see it in the sim.

Appreciate you generosity, ill be fine :grin:

I was searching online for the info on what airlines are assigned at specific gates for DTW and can not get a straight answer, where did you get that info from?

http://www.detroit-dtw.airports-guides.com/dtw_airport_airlines.html

Hasn’t been updated for a while, but gives a good idea. Also if you have pictures of the road signs for the terminals, they say which airlines fly from which terminal. I don’t think you’ll find exact gate assignments so long as you have a decently sized gate for an aircraft type.

1 Like