Keyboard Throttles & Prop Increase at Different Rates

I’m not sure if I’m alone here, but I’ve had this issue since launch.

On some aircraft (Spruce Goose is a great example), using the keyboard to increase throttles, pitch(prop), or mixture increases and decreases unevenly.

I use F3, or numpad 9 to increase throttle (in line with all other FS versions). Pressing this and only this results in the left throttles to increase at twice the rate as the two right throttles.

In some of the twins available, I’ve seen the pitch levers moving back at different rates, requiring me to resync the props. Having to resync the props is probably more realistic, but you’d never pull back the levers that differently.

I’ve checked my bindings and they all seem to be correct, and not doubled up to cause something like this:

Another infuriating binding that seems to still be missing (at least in the Power Management/Throttle section), is a Full throttle binding for all engines. I can only find 1, 2, 3 & 4, meaning F4 cannot set engines 5-8 to full on this 8 engined aircraft. We have the binding for (all) Throttle Cut at least.

So what I wanted to know is, does anyone else have this issue with the keyboard?
Is there really something I’ve missed since launch (or even Tech Alpha!?)

And if not, could we have some keyboard binding love please?

The issue has existed as long as I can remember.

Here’s an old bug report re: prop levers with this behavior:

And here’s an acknowledged bug report:

I know the issue also affects the throttles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.