King Air 350i - Study Level

I much enjoy the stock King Air, unfortunately it is so poor in its flight dynamics, and operation anyone can fly it.

When is a third party developer going to come out with a close to study level King Air?

1 Like

Hello,
I moved this to Third Party Addon Discussion.

Have you installed the mod from Flightsim.to?

1 Like

Which mod, I have tried them all, the engine fix mod helps, but this is still far from a good plane.

ANd while we’re thinking about it, how about an ER mod so I can fly to Hawaii from the USA :smiley:

MilViz said they will bring theirs over. But that won’t be for a while.

2 Likes

We said maybe. No promises on this.

2 Likes

Anyone can fly it. Hmmm… but can they start it? :slight_smile:

I know, i’ts like one more switch than the Diamond to get a twin turboprop up and going… The wall of INOP. Still love it for getting ‘somewhere’.

If it ends up with a Proline panel I hope the fonts will be readable unlike in the CJ4. The P3D version seems ok.

Check it out…

That mods excellent but the aircraft itself is a big disappointment, just flew the plane for the first time and used the black square mod, can’t fault the mod really good! but the overall experience of the aircraft lets this excellent mod down. I don’t think ill be flying it again unless the overall aircraft itself is improved.

2 Likes

Is it possible to use navigraph data with the Just Flight Analog King Air? And if so how do I do that?

Nothing special needs to be done, whatever navdata the sim is using is what the aircraft will use.