KMRY - Beautiful Model of the World has no ATC options to taxi to parking

Picked this up almost immediately when it became available on the marketplace for Xbox.

I really enjoy this airport, but I’ve noticed that upon landing, there are no atc options to taxi to parking. Also seems the AI aircraft REALLY like the smaller 10L/28R runway

This happens at many airports. That´s normally because either all gates are occupied or there are none available for your aircraft size (too big for them).

Cheers

I fly small GA

I’ve found another issue with regards to this airport.

This is on xbox with no add-ons except KMRY by Beautiful model of the world and the latest AAU1 Beta, flying default aircraft equipped with GNS 430/530 or G3000

With this airport loaded, ATC will pretty much never assign an instrument approach even under an IFR flight plan and IFR conditions.

If you load up an instrument approach for either ILS 10R or 28L, the activated approach will skip the IAF and go directly to the FAF.

If I delete the add-on for KMRY and quit and relaunch sim, ATC acts normal (normal for msfs :grinning: ) and all instrument approaches load and work fine.

Anyone else having these issues?

I really enjoy this region of California and would like to be able to use this airport without issue. The default KMRY is… Meh

Did you report these issues to the developer?

The developer was very responsive and helpful.

Looking forward to the next update.

Cheers!

Please can you tell me what solution the developer provided for this.