Kodiak 100; Worth The Price?

Can’t you just remember what they are?

Oil Temp, Oil pressure, Amps, Volts if my memory serves me, from top to bottom.

Not flying it because some digital gauges aren’t labelled? Really?

The engines not going to fail if they are all in the green regardless of which one is which.

1 Like

Quick question on the Kodiak patch - I bought from the developer’s site, but can’t seem to find a patch on their site. Looks like I can reinstall, but it still seems to be the original version. Can anyone shed some light on how to find the patch for it please?

It’s not a separate patch if that is what you were expecting. It’s a full download of the updated aircraft. Their website will have the latest version in your account for download. Delete the old one and put this one in its place.

Thanks - but the download version is dated 19 December 2021, which when I first bought it - shouldn’t the date be updated?

That’s a question for SWS. I know that the update was available from my account page and there was only one version there, the latest. I can’t remember what it said as I downloaded the update when it first came out which was some time ago now. Have you tried downloading it and looking at the manifest to see what version it actually is.

Yes it was updated about a week or so ago.
Again, still an amazing plane in this sim!

The date you see in the downloads page is the purchase date, not the update one. That link always contains the latest version.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like