KSLC concourses not showing up

ISSUE DESCRIPTION

Description of the issue: There are no concourses and KSLC airport.

Coordinate or location of issue: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

KSLC airport.

FREQUENY OF ISSUE

Every time I load in at KSLC.

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Please list clear steps you took in order to help our test team reproduce the same issue:

  1. Deleted all community folder items

  2. Verified sim is up to date with latest mandatory updates.

  3. Made sure there are no add-on packs for this airport installed.

  4. Downloaded all USA Scenery updates.

YOUR SETTINGS

If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

What peripherals are you using:

[PC Only] Are you using Developer Mode or have you made any changes to it? No

[PC, MSFS 2020 Only] Are you using DX11 or DX12? No

[PC Only] What GPU (Graphics Card) do you use? RTX 4060

[PC Only] What other relevant PC specs can you share? Not Sure
7800x3d

MEDIA

Please add a screenshot or video of the issue occurring.

Confirm this observation.

Old news. it’s been like this since FS2024 release and since 2020 has the 2024 maps now, we get all their lovely messed up airports too. Aren’t we lucky? SMH. There’s a good freeware one on flightsim.to . Will it ever get fixed? I highly doubt. It’s been 8 months. This franchise just gets worse and worse.

KSLC hasn’t been perfect but I at least has concourses before this update. Hopefully they fix this.

Does the Freeware one on Flightsim.to work well for you or is that messed up with the new update?

It’s very nicely done Salt Lake City International, Custom Scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS . Make sure to download the other files they recommend, ads a lot. Way better than Asobo junk. Works in both 20 and 24.

Jus to add, if you use the airport lights mod you’ll need to disable KSLC as it will conflict with it. It’s also a great mod you should download. Enjoy.

This sounds like a good solution. KSLC is one of the airports I really love in real life and the sim. I will be downloading it asap. Thank you very much for your input!

Np. Yeah I fly Salt lake to Phoenix and back all the time it’s one of my favorite flights. Scenery is awesome.

I’d like to add a question to this dilemma here. We can all see the concourses are not there. The real question is…

WHY aren’t they there?

  1. Was this done on purpose by Asobo to force people to buy the custom KSLC on The Marketplace?
  2. Or was omitting the concourses an honest coding mistake on their part?

This is a known issue: Broken jetways at some airports

So from your reply, I’m presuming you don’t believe Asobo is doing this on purpose, to force the purchase of custom airports?

I sure hope not, because that would be very unethical.

Personal comments: : correct, they are not doing that on purpose (neither for the others bugs). The report I linked above is bug-logged so they confirmed the issue (since FS2020) but maybe not so easy to fix and/or they may have others priorities.

If you are on PC, a workaround could be this mod (freeware) for FS2020 (maybe some others exist). I don’t know if jetways have been fixed there (I would assume so) but worth to try:
Salt Lake City International, Custom Scenery - MSFS Add-on - Flightsim.to

Ok, thank you for your confirmation and for the link to the better KSLC.