KTIW causing CTD

hi guys, I was trying to find out if anyone else has had a CTD issue with ORBX KTIW installed. My sim kept on crashing every time I was on final approach or when I tried to load a flight from KSEA. I was told by a user that KTIW might cause the issue and sure enough, my problem went away. I’m waiting for ORBX to respond to my support request.

Where did you buy the airport? The above thread describes my problems with KTIW and other airports causing CTDs. The cause is always an old version bought at the marketplace.

Known issue. See [resolved] Tacoma Narrows CTD - Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Forum - Orbx Community and Support Forums (orbxsystems.com)

I always buy the ORBX airports and scenery through ORBX Central. I used to buy directly from the website, but there’s no need now since ORBX Central updates the scenery automatically. I have had some issues with some of their airports such as KBUR which used to have terrible performance but is getting better. I had no issues with KTIW until I got your post. I uninstall the airport today and had tried a few flights with no problem from KSEA. I’m pretty sure the airport is up to date since is updated automatically. If it is not then I will wait for ORBX to respond to my support request, but I couldn’t find any reference about this airport causing CTD on their support forums.

Since last World Update (Nordic Update), KTIW again causing CTD.