Lack of Amount of Real Time Traffic (90% less than what's happening)

I’m disappointed so far in the real time traffic. There seems to be a lot for Airliners, but nothing for GA. I see a lot more GA traffic on FlightAware and none of those show up. Please don’t forget about GA real time traffic.

4 Likes

They would need to reach a balance. I personally know that I wouldn’t want to deal with all of these planes on taxi ways.

That balance should be a slider, just like it is for AI Traffic. That way the end user can select how much real traffic based on their internet speed and PC setup.

6 Likes

It’s really absurd that this problem has been highlited since the beginning, voted by 322 users and still does not constitute a priority for Asobo/Microsoft! Infact, it is listed in their “backlog” list! Shame on you, Microsoft/Asobo!

5 Likes

There seems to be NO general aviation traffic

1 Like

up voted …

There is some general aviation traffic. I have noticed that there is a lot more commercial traffic (Live AI traffic) after installing update 5. I am happy to see this. Hoping they can get more AI models and liveries for the live traffic.

Since my last post I have observed an increase in live traffic. As someone helpfully pointed out above, traffic is certainly less IRL because of COVID. Strange… that would never have occurred to me.

It doesn’t not appear to be up to what I would describe as normal levels, even for current times, but based on the increase observed thus far, I have confidence that it will continue to improve in realism.

Other bugs remain or different bugs have arisen, but hopefully they will be fixed in due course (whatever “due course” means)

Do you notice this increase in certain parts of the world only or in general across the globe?

Good question. I haven’t flown everywhere, but Europe, West coast US and Japan - yes

Perfect. Europe was what I was hoping for.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Live traffic is not working.
It is not completely implemented yet.

1 Like

Is live traffic broken for anyone else today. They appear at first, but disappear after a minute or two.

1 Like

I didn‘t see any live traffic in southern Norway yesterday. It worked before (and pretty nice, had some Widerœ etc.).

I haven’t seen any live traffic for ages now. What’s going on?

1 Like

Have you switched live traffic on?
In some regions there are a few planes active, but certainly not the quantity of real live planes.

why does Eham Amsterdam has almost no traffic ( I see only 2 a 3 planes departing no arrivals ) , but if I go to KSEA I see lots of traffic. I have checked this during Eham rush hour. on flightaware lots of flights, but in the MSFS Eham nothing.

1 Like