Latest mandatory update cleared my accumulated hours in my profile

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yes

Brief description of the issue:

Was notified of the mandatory update upon starting the simulator and went to the content manager to allow it to be downloaded and installed.

Restarted the simulator and all 3,100+ hours of my accumulated tally had been wiped out–now shows “0HRS” and my logbook is empty as well.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.36.2.0 post latest mandatory update - 04/16/2024

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Is that solution could help ?:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/pilot-profile-hours-1700h-flight-time-erased/532160/7?u=dementedcorn327

See also that post:

No joy… I’m resigned to starting over at ground zero.

It’s a meaningless stat anyway…

Official topic with more troubleshooting steps:

So sorry, but I’m NOT going to do any more “troubleshooting” for you.

Put some engineers on it and solve it.

I changed NOTHING and one day, something you sent me broke it. Develop the fix and send me the fix for it.

1 Like

As mentioned in below post, they are working on it. Meanwhile they find a definitive fix, they propose some workarounds that hopefully can work for a majority of users. Yes you need to spend some time to apply and test them, not the most entertaining thing I agree :frowning: , but at least they exist.

Continuing the discussion from [KNOWN ISSUE] Authentication/Insert Disc/Logbook Lost/Unable to sync with cloud etc:

1 Like