Latest SR-71 Blackbird preview from MilViz

I said the same thing when the 40th anniversary dlc was announced, but someone from milviz said it wouldn’t have been ready in time.

1 Like

I’d rather it be full payware aircraft and done right not a compromised free msfs job. The most iconic plane there has ever been for me I want it done right not cheap keep it away from any msfs freebee add on.

3 Likes

Any more sneak peeks? Would love to see a few more shots of how it’s looking so far :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

With the way Milviz posts sneak peeks of upcoming aircraft and then sells them to a third-party, e.g., A-1H, I’m not holding my breath. If we get it? Great! If not? Great! (sarc).

1 Like

Well glad this wasn’t a freebee with the 40th anniversary, hopefully it’s coming along nicely now with other updates and releases getting out the door.

Be a nice early Christmas present to be up at 80k ft cruising at Mach 3 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just curious if anyone has heard any news on this (at all) in the past couple months?

1 Like

This thread would be the 1st place you’d find it.

1 Like

Work is ongoing. When we have something significant new to show you’ll see it!

The project is going full steam ahead. It’s a huge project, it will take time.

8 Likes

Thank you for the comment and update anyway.

At least we now know that, for us at least, it is just a waiting game :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to update us. I appreciate just knowing it is still an active project. I imagine it is quite complex. Looking forward to flying this beautiful bird one day!

1 Like