LDSP (Split) elevation bug

I’ve noticed an issue with the terrain elevation at Orbx’s Split airport. The whole airport seems to be elevated and has craters and steep drops around the runway and terminal area

4 Likes

Hey I have the exact same issue, we should provide feedback to orbx to let them know!

1 Like

I reached out to the Orbx support forum and they said they were looking into a solution since the last world update so hopefully soon we’ll get a patch or something

4 Likes

I did the same and got the same feedback, thanks for bringing awareness about the issue, sometimes developer don´t notice it without. Especially as this world update technically didn´t focus on croatia so really weird. Just bought it yesterday and I was met with this… Thats what I call unlucky :smiley:

3 Likes

I have the same problem at LDSP. Also the highway in north is extremely bumpy and the island in the south of LDSP has also extrem high cliffs.

I contacted ORBX support and they told me to contact MSFS Support.
@JoeyPilotYT : You can also create a ticket at MS Zendesk to push this issue for fixing.

3 Likes

It is not only the LDSP, its whole islands on the Adriatic Coast of Croatia, all are elevated shores, and the Mountain on the left Kozjak has wierd artifact like tooth comeing from it

2 Likes

Hello my friends, I bought the scenery, LDSP but I have an issue with the default scenery not of the airport but of the canal and the city Castela, it makes the beach look high, as if the city is on a mountain and so the bridges look embedded in the rocks. Do you know the problem? ,
What can I do?

I reached out to Orbx as well and they said they already sent a zendesk request for the issue so they are aware of it

2 Likes

For me the issue was caused by the bing data and turning this off would fix the issue but it’s not a permanent fix

2 Likes

Same issue, must have been an elevation update for the area that has broken the airport.

1 Like

Same issue. Maybe Asobo/MS need to look into this. Maybe even orbx should ask them too.

Latest Beta for AAU2 could have fixed this issue?
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/aircraft-avionics-update-2-beta-release-notes-1-33-7-0/595568

Airports:

• Updated AIRAC cycle to 2305
  • Fixed a terraforming issue affecting some airports

I’m not in the beta currently, so if anybody can confirm?

It seems that the fix has been provided. :slight_smile: Split is good now. Much thanks to the dev team! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. The elevation bug is now fixed, but the tile popping and changing is still a big issue in this Croatian area.
Hopefully this also gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. Now I can finally take my Croatian ATR out :wink:

How did you fix it though? Did something receive an update?

They fixed the elevation issue in the whole area. They pushed the fix directly to Azure. No game update needed.

2 Likes