Let us save installation file

Please let us download and save the installation file. Also let us download and save patches. That way when people are having issues they can try reinstalling and using different patches, instead of having to download the program everytime we try to reinstall the sim. So now I start the sim and get a black screen. 4 days ago it worked fine. I removed the sim. Downloaded the sim again and same issue. And any future patches will not work for me because I can’t get into the program to update it.

Please give us options to save instead of just installing from web. I cant download a program over 1 gig whenever there are problems. How can we patch it when we have problems? Download it again when the patch is incorporated into the installation file?

I’m glad I have not purchased it and am getting it through game pass. I will purchase the program once the bugs are worked out.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Downloadable installation file(s) or backup

Hello,
I have moved your post to an post created a few months before yours on the idea of backing up your installation.