LFMN Nice 04L/R bump

I installed LFMN tonight Its still looks like the bump is still there and the performance is horrendous when panning. Seriously who is doing these handcrafted airports for ASOBO? I will check out the payware versions.

Hello,
try this, it should correct the issue.

Hello,

I have installed your mod in community folder but it doesn’t change anything

1 Like

you have the “microsoft-airport-LFMN-Nice” installed? can you check your content manager?
strange that no one else feedback to me so far.

Yes for sure “microsoft-airport-LFMN-Nice”is installed and it is strange Bumps on 04L and 04R are always the same with your mod
we will see the feedback of other users
I hope Asobo will correct this quickly because they don’t seem to be in a hurry and the airoprt is unusable with those bumps!

Hi Tiger,
I also tried your fix but the bump remains.

I have the default LFMN installed so I’m not sure if you mean another version.

this is the version which came with the world update France, Benelux.
also, I rename the folder before upload it, so maybe there is an issue with the priority.
please rename the mod XLFMN_terrain_fix, to put it down the list so it apply after the official scenery, it may work. If not, I will investigate later.

There are several LFMN sub directories within the main file so it’s unclear which mod-file you mean.
Also I don’t know which priority Asobo has given to the Community directory but I recon it has priority over the default files.

hello,
please try the fix below, the first uploaded file was corrupted. Now it works.

don’t forget to erase rolling cache if you have install previous version before.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

And thanks :+1:

The updated version 1.1 works perfectly.
Note: I don’t have Rolling Cache enabled so I didn’t test if this would be of influence to the mod.

LFMN 04-R Before:

LFMN 04-R After:

Great it works now with new version LFMN_terrain_fix_V1.1! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Is it 4x4 simulator @LFMN04LRW ?

Is anyone still seeing this bump? I think this was fixed a while back, but I would like to confirm with someone who saw the bump before.

Not able to reproduce. No response to my question. If anyone is still having this issue, please message me and I will reopen this.