Lines across scenery / aprons

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

No issues without addons or addons in community folder

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Issue present with or without dev mode

Brief description of the issue:

lines across scenery at certain altitude

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Slew above ground until tiles pop up

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Windows 10
ASUS MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
RTX 2080 SUPER DRIVER 471.68
32GB RAM
I7-9700K
GSYNC- ASUS PG279 2560X1440

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

#1.18.15.0

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Microsoft Store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

No

Seeing the same issue and consistently for Vanilla MSFS and with Zinertek and REX textures too.

1 Like

Seeing same thing also,at night they appear electric blue,particularly across runways,just another issue to add to the list for me unfortunately

3 Likes

Hope it gets fixed soon, looks terrible.

1 Like

Im going to give the sim a rest till the next update coming up,too many issues right now,i start a flight and im just not enjoying the sim too busy waiting for a bug or CTD,so dissapointing.

1 Like

Since I’m not the only one, lets start voting for this thread so they see it and do something about it!!

since the last update these lines appeared on the ground. this happens all over the world.
Does anyone else happen to you?

Yes, also in water :frowning:

Ive been noticing on Xbox that there’s these weird white lines all over taxiways and runways, and it’s visible in both cockpit and external and these lines look as is it’s where the textures all meet together, I can see it at any airport I go too, I’ve also reinstalled three times and deleted both my profile and rolling cache but nothing seems to fix it, not sure if anyone else has these same issues on Xbox or PC

This has been an issue on PC for quite some time. As long as it doesn’t make the plane jump around and crash, just keep rolling.

1 Like

I’m still getting these glitches even after su12. Is it just me? Maybe I should try a reinstall. On Xbox and default scenery

It happens to me but depending on the scenario in which I am going to land, I only use payware scenery and in some it happens to me and in some it doesn’t

I wouldn’t bother. I believe the glitches come from minor changes in elevation data. A reinstall won’t fix that.

I’ve already started reinstalling. It will be done in a couple of hours. When I return from work I’ll give everyone an update on the result.

Nope. Reinstalling did not fix it. I noticed this happening with A310 and a lot less with any other aircraft.

I had a rather extream case of this today.