List of all payware aircraft for MSFS (Updated 5/21/22, 132 releases)

Ha… ha. ha… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

They have OUTDONE themselves!!! Holy good ■■■■■■■■.

First, they copy the 747 systems into a 777 (including 4 engines). The next step in the evolution? Of course, a 777 cockpit of theirs in a 767. But NOW? Now, the Frankenstein has truly matured into a real marvel of a goblin aircraft. Introducing… The CaptainScum LACKheed C-130 .Lackheed’s newest technology enables to make the entire cockpit… lack… Systems? Who needs systems. Zoom this baby around to your heart’s content. Only for $5 less than a study-level Boeing 247D by WIng42.

No words.

BUT. You may as well… Does MScenery Mig-15 resemble ANY of it (other than externally)? No. Deimos’ SU-57 Felon is based on the aircraft that doesn’t fly in the Russian AirForce yet cause they can’t even get it finished. 777 with 747 guts? Sure.

The category for this list is: PAYWARE AIRCRAFT. This includes the excellent (but fictional) GeeBee R3 by some slackers… forgot who they are.

So, it’s ADDED. Word of warning to anyone? Sure.

It’s MY list, MY rules. I shall tag all GARBAGE products (in MY opinion) with an appropriate tag so that the buyers are aware. It will be something like (NOT RECOMMENDED) and 2-3 words why.

8 Likes

This is the C130 ??
I suspect the “hoped for” market for cockpit-less aircraft is Xbox users flying in external view.

No excuse though.

1 Like

Not sure how often you revisit this but the H145 absolutely deserves the “BEST” rating. I’m not super into rotorwings but this one is phenomenal.

Just a thought.

2 Likes

I am sure it’s lovely. Their freeware H135 is good too. Unfortunately, I do not own that aircraft and I am not into helicopters all that much. I am sure it has its merits but as I haven’t really seen it or had any experience with it, I don’t feel comfortable giving it that rating.

This is silly and arbitrary but I would have put ten stars next to the Hawk T1 and Kodiak. Nice to see the ‘Not Recommended’ warnings though.

Added Nemeth Designs SIAI-Marchetti S.205

Added IndiaFoxtEcho’s Sukhoi SU-31

Added Lightsim Stream, whatever that is.

3 Likes

Added VirtualCol Embraer 190/195. Oh joy. I can’t wait to not fall for that one.

Czech, 2 place, high speed, ultralight/sports aircraft with a Vmax just over 200 mph and better than 500 NM range,

https://www.tl-ultralight.cz/en/ultralight-aircraft/stream

2 Likes

Added Embraer Phenom 300E.

EdamllamaB, thanks for the info! The product page didn’t really have that much info on what that thing is and whether it’s a real aircraft. :wink:

Added Asobo Granville Brothers GeeBee Z & R-2

Added:

JustFlight BAE 146
Leonardo McDonnell Douglas MD-80

what a couple of releases…

1 Like

Hi Jeremy,
Check this one out. Maybe you missed it?
(Freeware)

Thanks for keeping on updating this thread and info!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jeremy keeps a payware list, this is a freeware aircraft.

1 Like

Oops, sorry. I guess the title should have given it away! My bad…

1 Like

Added Cockspur Aeroprakt A22-LS

Added Blackbox Britten-Norman BN-2A Trislander

I don’t see the Milviz 310 on the list. Released on May 4.

OOPS. A BIG oops.

2 Likes