Little Nav Map Users - Don't Forget to Update Your Scenery Library Content

Those of you who are Little Nav Map Users like me, don’t forget to update your Scenery Library from MSFS post-Sim Update 4, and get all that FAA data goodness.

Before Sim Update 4:

After Sim Update 4:

23 Likes

Thank you for the reminder! LNV is one of my must haves. An amazing piece of software that I use on every flight. I would’ve missed out.

Twice the ILS count!?!???!?!!?! Awesome🙂

Thanks again.

1 Like

I did the Scenery Library load and came up with different numbers in Files, Airports, ILS.
image Strange behavior. VOR, NDB, Markers, Waypoints and Airspaces all updated and match your numbers. I wonder if I have a corrupt SU4 download, other elements of MSFS have been giving me trouble…

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder, guess i should set a reminder on my desktop.

Updated … thanks for remembering …:wink:

I guess the difference in data must be from the different versions of MSFS.
I have the same result as @trashmon49 , and i have " deluxe edition "

littlenavmap_2021-05-29_09-33-11

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
OS build 19043.1023
Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3740.0
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe (Steam)

Little Navmap v.2.6.11

Do you have the Insider Preview of 21H2 installed by any chance?

1 Like

I noticed the same when I updated. I have the Premium Deluxe version of the Sim. I’ll get a screenshot next time I’m on the PC.

1 Like

It’s strange that the LNM looks different for those who have less files (the loading bar). Are you maybe running different LNM versions?

Ah, I forgot, there is everything in the community, and in my case, there is no scene or airport.
This explaining, may be the difference.

That’s why I asked about 21H2. It supposedly has a slight graphical overhaul, with rounded buttons.

Negative, on 20H2. Haven’t even updated to 21H1 yet. Premium Deluxe Version, so the addition airport upgrades don’t seem to be involved.

1 Like

As in Green vs. Blue? I have LNM 2.6.11, nothing in the Community Folder, Win version 20H2… Not sure Community Folder contents are involved at all, it seems the load bar color defines the number of Files, Airports and ILS. The load times are quite different as well, but apparently not related to the file number differences.

I was referring to the shape of the “OK” button, with curved corners in one shot, rather than right angles.

Ooh thanks for the tip, i haven’t done this since I first installed LNM months ago :laughing:

Could it be that some users have a Navigraph subscription while others don’t?

I do not, and I’m seeing the lower number of ILS, etc.

2 Likes

I thought that as well but then was sure that the users here with the higher numbers would add that information. The opening post suggests that the numbers increased solely by SU4.

I don’t have Navigraph and have the lower numbers as well:

Also I don’t think that SU4 brought that many ILS entries, it basically was about additional approach procedures etc.

1 Like

Also the blue load bar again, and a comparatively short load time. Could it be user location differences? Myself and others, apparently in the US seem to take 3+ minutes (with the exception of CasualClick), while a few, not in the US, seem to take 2+ minutes.

isn’t that just for USA ?
I kind of never fly there.

But it won’t hurt, so I just updated. thanks for the heads up.

1 Like