Little Nav Map Users - Don't Forget to Update Your Scenery Library Content

I think so, too. However, Bernard1954 and Milosensas are providing input for outside the US, I think…

Et oui, de France :fr:

Merci! (I think, thanks, otherwise… :grinning:)

I have to admit, after using Little Nav Map for a couple of years, I was pleased to hear of the FS2020 integration, but after trying it I went back to an older version.

I just got frustrated of the repeated pop-ups for various things that I just wasn’t interested in, while trying to plot a flightplan round farmstrips.

Uncertain as to what pop-ups you’re speaking of. I know there are so many options on the top row, that you can get some unwanted things on the display, but I’ve never been troubled with what I think are Pop-ups.

1 Like

Agreed on the “pop-ups”… not sure what that refers to.

Windows 10 Home
Version 21H1
OS build 19043.985
Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

Little Nav Map Ver 2.6.11

Here’s the results I got:

Scenery Lib

2 Likes

The Blue Load bar again with fewer files, Airports and ILS. I love a murder mystery…

1 Like

Noticed this on the Title Bar, top left… Not sure what “MFSF / N 1801” means, but it might be a clue.
LNM Title Bar

Other screenshots that might be relevant:

1 Like

Just a question, is your ‘OK’ button a pretty rectangle or does it have rounded corners?

Not sure what OK button you are asking about… there are 2 of them in the screenshots I posted above. Is there another location I should check?

1 Like

Sorry I took so long to get back. Referring to the OK button in this image:

After repeated attempts and hours upon hours to get MSFS to reinstall, I finally got a 85 GB download going, loaded the files that I was concerned about in the Content Manager reinstalled (I’m all over trying to reload Aviators Club Livery), flew a proof of performance flight of about 5 minutes, then quit to desktop to reinstall two mods into the Community Folder. The ‘&%$#&’ app wouldn’t restart because in wanted to reinstall ‘&(*^?#$%^’ Gaming Services again which failed because of error 0x80073D26 again. I’ve had enough MSFS/Asobo BS for a 48 hour period. Maybe tomorrow. I’ll kick my dog, yell at my wife and go sulk somewhere.

1 Like

No worries! I understand completely.

For me, the button has rounded corners.

Sorry to hear that it’s giving you grief. I had a frustrating go-round with it last week… my wife heard me cussing like a crazy man. She said why don’t you give that a rest and play that fighter jet thing for a while? Loaded up DCS and flew the F-18 for the rest of the day😁

1 Like

I started a thread on the Little Nav Map Support Forums requesting support take a look at this thread.

1 Like

Yes, Spain

1 Like

1801 is the airac version that you have installed in LNM

I have the last 2105, that must be the difference

2 Likes

Didn’t read through the whole thread but …

Please do not compare the two dialogs as shown in the OP. The first one shows what is in the database after de-duplication as well as resolving of add-ons and the second one shows what was Found while reading the library.

From the manual, chapter 43. Load Scenery Library:

The final number of airports, navaids and other objects shown in the Load Scenery Library dialog are lower than the counts shown in the progress dialog. After the data has been loaded, a separate process removes duplicates and deletes stock airports that were replaced by add-ons.

The more add-ons (especially the Navigraph update) you have the more differences you’ll see.

I just ran my current development version with scenery library from 1.16.2 and an older scenery library and see no big differences. Left side is new (1.16.2) and right is an older scenery library. Navigraph update excluded.

What you definitely will see is missing approach procedures since the internal structures have changed. This will be fixed with the next LNM update which will also bring SID and STAR.

BTW: Latest is 2.6.11 which is also shown in the main window title bar.

Alex

3 Likes

yeah thanks for reminder :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it!

Sadly there are no SIDs, STARS and Approaches so paying for Navigraph is still a must…