Live Q & A via Twitch

Thank you for your understanding and help with these. I’m puzzled though because if they want to find it, all of these are also sent to Zendesk for weeks already (and closed with no further feedback), all submitted under the same gamertag I’m using in the forum.

In order to make this easier, here are all my submissions as of today:

Id Subject Created Last activity Status
70848 Terrain LOD distance is using the square root of its value. 4 days ago 20 hours ago Solved
68719 Re: Vegetation impostors/objects ring distance algorithm failing in HIGH or ULTRA depending on the species. 13 days ago 6 days ago Solved
66041 Vegetation impostors/objects ring distance algorithm failing in HIGH or ULTRA depending on the species. 21 days ago 14 days ago Solved
64861 Help solving arcade and simmers players sharing the airspace with the help of a simple nudge 24 days ago 20 days ago Solved
61583 invalid PGG distribution.toml configuration - skyscraper buildings everywhere 1 month ago 22 days ago Solved
61475 Photogrammetry, Ground Textures and LOD ring distances 1 month ago 22 days ago Solved
55547 Water waves and wind speed units 1 month ago 1 month ago Solved
55533 Perspective projection should be optically correct 1 month ago 1 month ago Solved
52691 UsrCfg.opt > PostProcess > Sharpen bug 1 month ago 1 month ago Solved

Please help me understand what is the correct process here:

• Do you mean in lieu of Zendesk, we can send detailed reports to this email address?
  • Do we still send less detailed reports to Zendesk?
  • Do we still post vague reports to the forum?

PS: there are good news though and we’re making progress, because of all these documented bug reports, at least the latest (LOD distance using square root of its value) is not just closed:

Thank you for submitting your report, we’ve added it to the Development Team’s Internal Bug Tracker!