Live Traffic Flightplans Based on Actual Flightplans

When using the “Create a flightplan based on real world flight” feature, allow the sim to source FlightAware data to include the entire real world routing or most common routing between airport pairing. This would not only allow for realistic routing, it would free up computing power from the simulator trying to build a custom route using only the departure and arrival airports.

I like this idea. sometimes I’m not sure which route to choose next ,so it would be cool to see a shedule with suggestions of boarding trips that you can fly ,live or popular flightplans.
Maybe the most popular flightplan of the week/month

or maybe destination based ,a city trip or more exotic destination …A “surprise me” flightplan

Your performance “on time” or “delayed” would then influence the satisfaction score of the company you fly for.& how fast you unlock cool new stuff like new skins associated with that company.
It would add another layer of depth,an entire new game system to the sim experience & blend in well with a kind of new passenger system My wishlist: Passengers
Not only that,I think it would give more purpose to ground services like -catering,ramp connection,
baggage as it gets a real function in serving customers ,aiming to fulfill actual fightplans