Live Traffic with working Liveries!

It works offline but its not optimized yet. We are releasing live first followed by offline.

2 Likes

Live traffic is minimal for me but we need to test different specs more. Ill sync up with our testers and get back to you

1 Like

Looking forward, keep going the good work. Thx

Can’t wait ! Thank you for your effort !

Just to say thank you for all your efforts !

14 Likes

I just have one question. Will each airport have its native airline (for example DFW has American) or will all the liveries be mixed up randomly at an airport?

Currently, this is either a limitation in the sim or in documentation. There are properties from the older sims that allow this functionality and we have included those here. But best we can do at the moment is control where the aircraft would spawn (RAMP, GATE, CARGO, etc). That’s why we are making a push to get AI mode working properly so real flight plans relate to the appropriate model which would mitigate this issue (maybe not at gate level but at the airport level).

3 Likes

To add to this from my extensive experience modding FS2002:

1. Getting the right plane to the right airport has required flightplans that specified arrivals and departures. How the current system “picks” ground spawn is not clear (real time traffic is not the determining factor here IMO)
  2. Parking types can help put the right planes in the generally right spot when entered into the config files that these guys are working on - however, that assumes the airport was coded correctly but based upon my testing, there are errors. However, currently, airports are locked for editing so unless you create a entirely new airport, you can’t check or change parking spots. Previous sims allowed the use of “radius” parking so that ai planes would appear at the correct terminals (so American would appear at their terminals at their hubs like DFW, etc.)

The tasks this team is working on is both time intensive and constrained by current SDK/Microsoft issues.

1 Like

I have installed Altitude for MSFS Client and ivao_x-csl replaced files, then I run ivao core and fs2020, and nothing happend, no live liveries(i checked few airports). Am i doing something wrong?

1. You don’t need altitude running.
  2. Do you have ai generic set to on in graphics settings?

YES, AI GENERIC set to ON

Ryanair

My community folder

Try turning icao_generic=0 for the TwinEngine aircraft.cfg

wow where is that file ? :slight_smile: Ok i found that

YES! Its working, now I need to check it ~:)

I see there is 15min delay vs flightradar24 is it normal?

Should I edit also quad engines cfg single… ? all planes? To see B747?

1 Like

Yeah you can edit the quad engines. 15min delay is average from what we’ve tested.

2 Likes

At KLAX now I see only two planes, AAL1555 and AAL396 when on flightradar there is ~20planes. It should show more? Or its FS2020 not showing them?

Before start it showing a lot of planes at KLAX

1. Your internet may not be good enough
  2. MSFS does not load in all traffic, it takes about 5-10 minutes to get all the traffic in the areas.

Internet is ok. When I turn on other players only for test it showing them with no problem. I will check it again tommorow.