Live Traffic with working Liveries!

Go into the aircraft config file and change the line isairtraffic from 0 to 1. Works good for me too.

See my post in this other topic below:

1 Like

Does anyone here know how to fix the IVAO aircrafts rotating at 55kts? Because I cannot fix it.

The team couldn’t either, that’s why they’ve been switching to the FLAi models.

@BigBabyKP any news about FLAI traffic?

Nerb here, FSLTL server creator. Currently the progress is stopped because with 1.9.5, the game crashes about 70% of the time while using our current dev+tester version. It seems to be an issue with the type of model we are using; FSX format, which did not crash the game before but it does now. We’re trying to see if we can convert it to MSFS format, or if we have to wait for patches to fix this.

By the way, we no longer support this thread. Follow our progress+ask any questions here:

changing the takeoff_speed value in flight_model.cfg worked for me.

[REFERENCE SPEEDS]
flaps_up_stall_speed =142
full_flaps_stall_speed =113
cruise_speed =477
max_mach =0.82
max_indicated_speed =340
rotation_speed_min=-0.592398
climb_speed=-230
cruise_alt=37000
takeoff_speed=140
max_flaps_extended=173.183768
normal_operating_speed=272
airspeed_indicator_max=425
spawn_cruise_altitude=1500
spawn_descent_altitude=500
best_angle_climb_speed=0
approach_speed=247.975368
best_glide=0
max_gear_extended=573.938904
cruise_mach=0.82
crossover_speed=459.151123

3 Likes

Isn’t working for me, CTD was the result after applying these changes

I would be very surprised if changing this setting caused your ctds. I’ve changed all ivao aircraft and never experience ctds. Try it again after the hotfix

Is this work with IVAO also?

So. Ground aircraft replaced. But not AI Traffic. What i do wrong?

hello your new annoucement makes me very happy and enthousiast.
In the mean time
All my generic AI traffic are effectively replaced by airlines liveries from the liveries but not my 787 whic are still under generic.
Do you have a solution for that issue ?
thank you per advance and BRAVO for your developpers efforts to improve the realism in this wonderfull simulator

Hello all! I need Help please!
I have install the IVAO Client Altitudine, but it show me this Password error. I m sure to put that correctly (copy and past) Any ideas Please!? Have try evrerythings, but nothing…

1 Like

Im at Dubai airport but i dont any emirate planes and the airport seems rather empty too

2 Likes

Installed like the instructions said and don¡t work, still have the bad generic airliners when i use ai offline traffic

Hey guys, so what’s the final verdict on this. I know it’s an old topic but I have been trying this out while I wait for all the dust to settle on the ai traffic wars. I have the models with real liveries showing up at the gates but the only moving traffic is default 320’s and those other ugly ones. What is the secret to using the real world liveries as live traffic. I have tried all suggested settings and it’s not working for me. It’s nice seeing better liveries but they are just eye candy. I would appreciate any help, thank you.

1 Like

The only way to get the sim to show the correct liveries until we have lots of models and lots of liveries to match (we do not as yet have these) is to alter the generic twin engine jet aircaft.cfg file by changing the line icoa_generic = 1 to icoa_generic = 0 and adding the line icoa_generic = 1 somewhere in the section marked [GENERAL] in the A320Neo aircraft.cfg file. Then you need to enable generic aircraft in the traffic section of the sim UI and any liveries you have for the A320 will display correctly.

2 Likes

they liveries show up fine but the live moving traffic is only default ai models. That’s the problem that I am trying to solve, but thank you.

What I have suggested works for the moving live traffic as well as parked! It will put the correct livery on arrivals and departures, assuming you have the liveries in your community folder, the livery aircraft.cfg file is correctly set up and the 3 letter airline code is correct within that file.

1 Like

well it doesn’t seem to work for me. I have everything setup correctly and I am using the files from this post so that should be setup already unless I am missing something. Thank you anyway and I guess I will just have to wait close to forever for the release of an ai program. It’s going to be a long winter that’s for sure.