Live weather not available

and altimeter not injecting as well, at least here in brazil

3 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Omg I was worried there was something wrong on my end that stopped the weather injecting properly today. I just completed a flight, but no wind was injected, and the pressure was standard. I did however have clouds when I loaded into the sim at the departure location, but these stopped working as the destination was meant to be overcast but all I had was clear skies the whole flight.

4 Likes

same here. I have been trying to fix my live weather since hours ago. I almost wanted to reinstall my simulator :sweat_smile: then I found this post :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you REX, for creating a backup WX system because asobo is unable to fix an issue since 12 hours

2 Likes

Be patient my friend. They do what they can. :slightly_smiling_face:

highly doubt that

Weather issues are persistent since release of this simulator and no significant improvement.

I don’t know what’s more concerning. The missing “will” to open the engine for 3d party developer to join for better weather, or the incompetence to fix a feature that simply should work.

Yes things can bug out and maybe not work, but in this simulator this is a regular problem.

5 Likes

Yes noticed the same. Right now the only wind (ground and FL350) is 221/3 and pressure is 1013/29.92 (everywhere in europe).

Weather is still off
 skiathos is a mess with the wrong weather data :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes I notice the same since yesterday evening

For me exactly the same, the entire flight wind with 3 knots and I just realised that my status is “offline”

Same here, Metar seems correct, clouds and precipitation sort of match, but wind, pressure and temparture is off. Bummer

I may suggest following MSFS_Support on X to get the good news but they did not even post about the Weather Issue yet. So I am not sure if they will post when the problem is solved.

Waiting

It seems like nobody from MS or Asobo interested in to fix live weather problems.
There are many reports here and same problems are happening everyday. No improvement!

MSFS live weather definitely has a problem to inject clouds, especially FEW and SCT types of clouds.
Is there any improvement expecting on SU13? I don’t think so. It’s just make up fix for WU’s!

1 Like

Because for Asobo/MS i always have the feeling that weather isn’t the priority.

This is a joke. I have actually stopped commenting or voting because there has been no improvement in the sim that I can see just regression. We say this is not working or that is not working and they don’t even comment or repair the problems. I mean holding the right mouse button to pan stops the controls from responding and has been reported several times but has it been fixed ? No so what makes you think they will fix anything, the proof is in the pudding. And as for the weather well we shall see.

2 Likes

Weather is incorrect here in KMIA as well. Everything is wrong, incorrect wind, clouds, temps and pressure. This started yesterday afternoon.

I can also confirm that live weather isn’t working at the moment using the European servers.

No live weather being streamed in the sim. Checked several airports against the RW metars. Everything in simulator is now vanilla 29.92 15C 253@3K. This started yesterday afternoon. Need Asobo to address this instead of focusing on version 2024.

1 Like

I think the servers must be down. I have tried both USA, Asian, and EU and none work for live weather.