Live weather not available

You know guys that you can check the status of the live services here?

You can see that its “partial live weather” and the problem is known :slight_smile:

1 Like

Live weather just came back for me. Clouds and all

1 Like

Live weather seems to be back for me, checked a few minutes ago.
Lets hope it stays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Up and running here !

1 Like

Live weather is back in business! Thanks but no thanks for another outage in the future.

Live Weather is working properly for me in Northern Michigan.
It’s raining like crazy in RL and in the SIM. :+1:

Hi folks,

The issue with live weather is now resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

6 Likes

is it just me, or does Live Weather now seem more accurate to what real world is displaying versus what Live Weather was doing before this “outage”? DTW METAR: KDTW 172011Z 22013G24KT 1 1/2SM R03R/6000VP6000FT -RA BR BKN008 BKN015 OVC025 19/18 A2969

Does it seem like Live Weather is more accurate now than it was before this outage? I just checked numerous airports (ATL - where I am, and it looks accurate as to whats displaying outside my window) DTW - Reporting awful weather and thats what im seeing, and CLE which seems pretty accurate to what the metar is displaying, although no OVC in 250 when I did pull the METAR.

1 Like

I’ve only been flying around my local airport in Michigan, but it does seem quite accurate.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Live weather suddenly stopped loading. Live weather is always the same as the “Clear skies” preset.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Provide coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Provide time & date of the observed Weather issue

From nearly ten or fifteen days.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Live weather suddenly stopped working. Tried switching the online data off and on, Deleted all the addons, reinstalled the game, Opened as administrator, set Clear Skies as preset, and then tried to switch back to live after the sim loaded, yet of no use. In forums, regarding the same issue, many people said that the issue is solved, but for me, it’s still there. There is no problem with my internet connection. Please help.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Intel(R) Core™ i7-8700K CPU, 16GB RAM, 2 TB, nvidia gtx 1660

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

live weather not loading , couple of days now

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Specific bug reported in OP - Live Weather not available in Greece, unable to repro in latest builds. Please create a new topic or use the search functionality for related topics.