Live weather stops injecting after a certain duration flown / certain time flown

I hope someone from dev or moderator team is checking this topic to see the issue to have fix as early as possible.

1 Like

Dissapearing clouds here yesterday too after 4 hours of flight. Saved flight and at reload CTD (was with 787). Will try to wait a few minutes if clouds come back next time.

1 Like

Yup, unfortunately the problem occured once again. Unbelievable. Flying EPWA-LPPT after 2 hours clouds stopped being injected, restarting weather caused clouds to disappear completely.

PS. After a few minutes seems that it has restarted again (clouds appeared but don’t know for how long).

1 Like

Same here … LATI - EHAM

Again above germany it stopped …

What worries me was previous it was after 3 to 5 hours … now it happens in a way shorter timespan

Last days sometimes I had no weather when starting a flight. Waited a bit (length of a cigarette :slight_smile: and most times weather (atmospheric pressure and clouds) appeared meanwhile. Maybe the same problem

Today there was no SCT clouds rendering/injections again. I am not sure if someone read this topic and take care of especially live weather related bug reports. It seems like MS/Asobo doesn’t care live weather. Eye candy and make up issues have top priority for them.

4 Likes

Yesterday 4 hours flight with 787 on XBOX S in Beta. All fine. Weather kept injecting, no black screens.