Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

wanted to see more 787 liveries as well, here my 787-10 liveries wishlist

• All Nippon Airways
  • British Airways
  • EVA Air
  • Etihad Airways
  • United Airlines

and some semi fictional liveries

• Air China
  • Air France
  • American Airlines
  • Avianca
  • El Al
  • Japan Airlines
  • LATAM
  • LOT Polish Airlines
  • Qantas
  • Qatar Airways
  • Scoot
  • Thai Airways
  • Virgin Atlantic
7 Likes

Many thanks to all aircraft painters here in the forum!

Unfortunately I’m not that much of a painter, but I will certainly give it a try if I have the time! It is phenomenal to see again and again what the community has put together in 5 days. Is there even this variety of liveries for other Sims that have been on the market for a long time? I almost don’t think so. As I said, I’m not the painter and I have little time at the moment, and when I do, I use them to fly at the moment. But … I would also have some wishes in the hope that the other would want that too and someone would be able to do it. I have a Learjet in GLS livery for Xplane and could also imagine it on the 2 FS Jets or an ADAC variant. But also a UPS and Fedex or DHL painting for the 747 certainly looks good. I hope there will be someone! Thanks also to those who put all these beautiful paintwork in the mega-folder again and again, making it very easy to use! I tried that too at the beginning but unfortunately failed …

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Thanks! Been waiting on this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too! finally got tired of waiting. This version
has bigger letters
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NCF4Ei4nupfJlDHZ1hO7t6g91gd2iy1H?usp=sharing

1 Like

Great work from mfendless. The Egyptair livery looks awesome. :clap:

4 Likes

The livery on that MEGA pack has many errors (registration, the engine logo…). This one is more accurate than the other one. Just to compare it with the real aircraft attached here:

5 Likes

we’re behaving now if you kindly release so we can enjoy the beautiful livery and please create additional once like Etihad, Qatar, Turkish :grin:

I there anyone who would be able to create a special C172 livery? The thing I’m flying with in Switzerland is HB-CYH, and it looks as follows:

I’m really bad in editing and textures, but it would be really nice to have that one. Sources for logos etc: mfgz dot ch website.

1 Like

Hey. To the guys who made the us army, navy and Air Force design. The colour of the plane is great! Could you please do an livery in the same colour for the German Air Force? I would love to fly with such an repaint :slight_smile: thank you :slight_smile:

Just throwing it out there… we need a Dodo Airlines livery. >.>

2 Likes

Does someone have a Photoshop template for the A320. So that I can make my own design. Relatedly try it. And a Tutorial?

I’ve installed a lot of liveries but only some of them show. Also, when I select say the xCub, I get liveries for the DA62 and TBM and vice versa. For my install I’ve just dropped the download into the Community folder…isn’t that the right way to do it?

Example.

And my folders in Community. Am I missing something? I was under impression you just drop these files into this main folder.

That is a problem witht the way we do things at the moment, liveries show up for every aircraft every now and then. And the more liveries you have the worse it gets, it can even cause the simmto crash. Tried to warn people about the issue but no one seem to care.

I did finally see that other thread with install issues… adding a livery seems really complex…the CFG edits (which is normal per FSX) but then the json files… argh! There’s some really nice liveries out but no way to use them properly.

edit: So what I’ve done is tried to load every livery (even if it was on a different plane lol) and then rebooted the sim…and I have more liveries now… not all still haha… what a mess!

I also have this concern and at times I have more deliveries on the planes…

Plug-in for opening DDS files in Photoshop.
Link:

Put it in Photoshop Plug-in folder.
3 Likes

Waiting for a Frontier Airlines A320 here.
Thanks for all the awesome work!

Problem solved.

Hello,
This CJ4 livery was intented for my personnal use,
I used the same style of visuals that I made for a video game I created. I just wanted to see what a livery inspired out of my game would looks like and I kinda love it so I wanted to share it ( Please tell me if only official airlines livery are allowed to be shown here ).

4 Likes

Thank you for your liveries! These are amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like