Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

For anyone who has downloaded my playable traffic liveries pack, I have released an update tonight. The changes are as follows:

I have corrected a missing texture issue on the TBM liveries, updated all packages to use the newly discovered method of adding liveries without replacing any files, and added the traffic liveries from the G1000 version of the 172 to the analog version as well.

Small note with the classic 172. Currently I change the tail color by hex editing the model itself. The highest LOD variant of the classic 172’s exterior model is encrypted and not available to use. Asobo have also not yet implemented a fix for the atc_id_color field in aircraft.cfg, so it is impossible to use this to set color at this time. As such, I have simply re-used the exterior model from the G1000 version of the 172 for the classic version of the plane, with traffic liveries 1 and 3. The lower detail LOD versions of the model do show some subtle differences, however I have checked very closely for any issues and have not spotted any. I also did not spot any differences between the two versions of the model, so I am unsure what the differences in the file actually represent. If you notice any issues with these two liveries specifically on the classic 172, it’s probably caused by this. I will release an updated version which does not rely on model edits once Asobo fixes atc_id_color.

Obviously you will want to delete the old packages before installing the new ones. Download link is the same as before, revisit the below link to download:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhuMaF-FsKU-jg7Hgu4-FrYi2qBB?e=E3LuZ5