Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

@Ryanosaurs13

Do you install the new megapack the same way as the others? I tried this morning, but I was not seeing any of the liveries in the game.

Also, to delete a specific livery now, do you just have to delete the folder for it?

@OperatorLand468

Iā€™m still having trouble installing your BA livery. I replaced the panel.xml file in your livery folder with the file from the modded A320 folder (second, most recent version of the mod). Do you think there could be anything else Iā€™m doing wrong?

Can you show your Community folder structure?

Itā€™s super simple. The only folder in my Community folder right now is the A32NX mod.

Can someone explain is there any separate liveries for the AI? Since current Google Drive link for the liveries enable users to download the desired liveries, will it mapped to Ai traffic too? Or we need to have all the liveries in order to show the correct liveries by the traffic?

@FrankGehry1192 tbh I donā€™t have this mode installed, let me experiment with it.

Stunning livery BTWā€¦Iā€™m looking forward to getting it working. I like the halftone detail to create the gradients. I would be curious to see what your process is for creating these.

try deleting the xml file from my panel section for now.

Iā€™ll try that! Thnx for the quick help!

np. I just didnā€™t fully test the modded a320 myself, so I had it deinstalled. Installed it now, seem to be working fine. works fine when I delete the panel.xml too.

Latest megapack isā€¦ problematic.
Am I supposed to put the liveries separated? Because thatā€™s messy. if it means I can pick and choose then I guess itā€™s better this way, but some liveries didnā€™t work properly.

Does someone are able to reproduce Sunwing?

Iā€™m not having any luck with the liveries. In your Community folder, is the folder hierarchy the following for the A320 liveries?

Community > A320 Liveries-20200911T131843Z-001 > A320 Liveries > Asobo_A320_NEO_AALā€¦

Thats the problem. It should just be:

Community > Asobo_A320_NEO_AALā€¦
Community > Asobo_A320_NEO_ACA

And so on. Itā€™s not one folder containing all the liveries anymore. Itā€™s a bit of a more cluttered process but thatā€™s how it works as of now. We may be able to find a cleaner way to do it someday.

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like

By this do you mean there is now a Clinkā€™s Megapack V9? , or V8 has been tweaked?
TG

Unofficially V9, itā€™s a new process now where itā€™s all one different folder for all the liveries you want. They call it ā€œVXā€.

Turkish airlines 787, please. :slight_smile:

if it mantains multiplayer livery sync, even if itā€™s messier itā€™s great since now I can pick and choose!

could someone make a TUI livery for the 787-10 livery? that would be amazing :smiley: