Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

Agree. There will be plenty of airline liveries. Liveries for the GA planes feel a lot more fun.

I would like to request AirSerbia A320 livery if possible please

Würde gerne die RB haben

I cant find the link for paint kit. What is the discord server adress?

why are the most tubnails that ugly ? how to make tubnails like the original one?

Hi guys, here’s how you get the image of an aircraft without any background.

Apologies if the explanation is messy.

You can create the Thumbnail of the Aircraft by first turning on ‘Developer Mode’ in general settings then using the dropdown from the top of the screen, start a new project. Once a new project has been created a panel should pop up with a ‘+’ symbol at the bottom of it. Enter in a Package name (can by anything) press ‘Create’. You should now see this window: https://i.imgur.com/3rUWD17.png . If you don’t, go under the Project Editor ‘View’ dropdown and select ‘Inspector’.

From the inspector panel simply click ‘Capture Aircraft Thumbnail’ and choose a location to store it. Simple as that!

4 Likes

If anyone could make the Qatar Airways variant of the livery for the A320neo that would be much appreciated!

3 Likes

Can anyone please do an australian Jetstar livery if so that would beee sooo coool

cheers in advance

2 Likes

Could please design the black and white Air New Zealand livery .

Cheers mate

thank you so very much for your tuturial! :slight_smile:

Can anybody make ISRAIR A320? Thanks

a delta 747 is coming soon

1 Like

Asking as a complete newbie: The livery is just put on the plane? So it is not possible to change the 747-8i into 747-8F with just some painting?

1 Like

The new Air Force One is missing on the list, it is coming soon.

FYI the link leads me to a 404 on Dropbox right now.

2 Likes

Link is dead also
These look super Slick! any chance of making them compatible with/reaching out to the Megapack ?
by Clink123?

Link is broken

yep link still broken

Will be updating the links, expect new links in a couple minutes. Unfortunatly these free download locations expire after too much traffic. If someone has a different solution then feel free to tell me.

Edit: New links are now up.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like