Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

thanks for all this liveries

1 Like

just got new liverys for the first time and looks like this plz help

Made my own livery, if some1 is interested in the files, send me an email. It is not finished and still playing with the textures :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

Need help guys

Now the Ai pilots need the repaints :smiley: But really great work from all of you =)

Kuwait Airways A320 neo please

3 Likes

Saudigulf

1 Like

Any United liveries yet?

2 Likes

This is incredible. Would you ever consider doing other F1 teams, like Red Bull? Would love to fly these to every race location.

Does anyone know how to make the screenshot for the livery match the default screenshots?

The “COMP” textures have the roughness in green channel and metalness in blue (red is AO).

Here I made the rough channel near black with max brightness in blue and an Albedo of 195 hue, 4% sat and 80% bright.

This is getting sorta ballpark for a natural metal look.

12 Likes

Aeroflot A320 neo please

1 Like

Is this thread limited to A320 liveries? If not, I sure would like to see some Cessna repaints.

2 Likes

Hi! Maybe a misunderstanding, but none of the links here seem to work for me. They say “please use a hyperlink,” and when I click on them I am directed to the Wikipedia page on current orders and operators of the A320neo rather than a place to actually download the file. This also seems to be the case with some liveries on the A320 page. I’m desperate for a 747 livery (ideally Lufthansa) so help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Yea that’s the links not you. I can’t find any 747 liveries yet but I raised it in the discord and will keep doing so and maybe we’ll get some soon.

1 Like

Alright, got it. Guess I was confused by the examples.

Any United or Frontier liveries planned?

1 Like

Someone can make some liveries from Mexico? Interjet, Volaris or Viva Aerobus please? I’ll be gratefull Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Here are my 3 liveries so far! They will be in Clink’s MegapackV5 tmr afternoon hopefully.
What do you guys think?

7 Likes

How did you all (the painters) make the thumbnails something like this?