Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

Lufthansa livery wouldnt extract for me as the path/filename was too long (due to the crazy directory structure that the game creates!)

I changed the TEXTURE.LUFTHANSA folder name to TEXTURE.LH, updated the aircraft.cfg file accordingly (changed texture = ‘Lufthansa’ to texture = ‘LH’) but I just get a blank airplane!

cause you have to edit the aircraft config

Great stuff! Thanks for the hard work. Is nice to see some true to life liveries instead of “blue air” and “yellow air” and “some other ■■■■ air”.

Thanks Zyonix007 for this explanation – don’t want to do a lot of “editing” stuff so hoping this is easy. Surprised we don’t have any real marketplace options right now.

Does anyone have B787 liveries??

1 Like

Avianca A320neo livery

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/olazw9wiopil0g8/Avianca+A320neo.zip/file

6 Likes

You guys should lock this thread for only people with liveries can post. Make another post where people can just talk about any issues and feedback so this does not get cluttered up quicky.

3 Likes

We are in process of making a master list so no worries

2 Likes

@JTCM212 @Miggle2765 If you’d like your liveries added to the “Mega Pack”, user Clink123 in the discord would like you to contact him so he can add these. Just an FYI

Just wondering, where is the tail on the template? which file is it on?

1 Like

its on the wings

Is it just the rudder?

Would anyone be willing to make a livery for me?! :blush:

I’d be really thankful and I’d do a donate to charity as a thank you!

Hi all, moving forward, we will be using categorized threads per aircraft to keep track of liveries, you are free to continue to use this post as a discussion on making liveries. Cheers :slight_smile:

This is the A320 Neo thread, will be making threads for other aircraft soon

5 Likes

Hey guys got a question, how do i apply more liveries. There are more on this forum but i dont know how to add them cause i already have a liverie folder with 5 skins. Thanks

I like this more organized approach.

Question: How are we supposed to create new liveries for deluxe and premium ac? They have all the configs locked inside an ‘archive’ type file.

1 Like

Is there a livery request thread in these forums?

4 Likes

Need some love for 787 and 748

1 Like

787 is current encrypted so we cant edit it

If there is no official request thread, I’d like to request a LOT Polish Airlines A320, even if they are not in fleet :pray: