Livery Request List

Looking for your next paint project? Can’t find that unique livery of your favorite airline? Post all requests here and those interested in working on it can DM you.

1 Like

Hello, another livery request. Now for the DV20
• TF-FGA
• TF-FGB
• TF-FGC

Thank you

Morning guys hope you are all well?

Despite a couple of decades of experience around FS I have never delved into repainting aircraft with our fantastic community providing a huge helping hand in this area.

Would any of your wonderful people like to take on a VA livery for the C208, A320 and B747-8? I have all the materials and elements required just zero skills, experience and importantly time to do this myself so would really appreciate a lift from you all.

Thank you so much.

vuldalm , If you have not already maybe join the official MSFS 2020 discord. There are a lot of people , active that are working hard and some are doing really good work on liveries. There is even channels who sol purpose for livery request.

1 Like

I second this, Discord is literally the fastest way to get information and links for updates or other stuff that people either worked on or found.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks guys…will do.

You are a bunch of gems!

1 Like

I would love a USPS livery as well! or a Canada Post one!

To all the lovely livery painters out there, here is a neat Cessna 208 livery I found, for an airline based in New Zealand.

Their website has more pictures as well, if you were to need them.

1 Like

I haven’t had any joy on the Discord server.

Any offers please?

Hi all,
With all the fantastic livery work coming out over the past week or so, i’m yet to see any custom paint jobs for the Citation Longitude. Is this something someone could possibly work on?

Similar to this

If you find someone, please let me know. I have been looking for someone to do the CJ4 for me.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/need-a-painter/209505/2

Hi Forum People,

I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a custom livery for the CJ4? I don’t have any fancy paint programs but I tried with MS Paint and failed miserably. I have a logo and all I ask is an all black plane, the logo on each side of the plane, and the nose cone to be red.

Any volunteers?

Thx! - Capt. Boushwa

This would be an awesome one to see :slight_smile:

Hello there. I’m looking everywhere for an AEGEAN old livery for a320neo. I couldn’t find it so if someone could create it, it would be fantastic! Thanks😍

Gonna jump in on this but Star wars R2D2 and C3P0 skin

2 Likes

Just WOOW😍

I would love to see a private A320neo. For example the ACJ (Airbus Corporate Jet) or the D-AUAN which is a 320neo that has been bought by a german leasing company for vip services.

1 Like

See here https://www.msfsaddons.org/liveries

1 Like