Loading/Accessibility issue

Hello, a few days ago, I noticed that, after starting a flight, the loading bar would get stuck at around ~70%, and the flight wouldn’t load at all. Also, when I launch the game, it would say something like “the last session ended unexpectedly” or something like that. My two options from this menu are to “Continue in Safe Mode” or to “Continue in Normal Mode”.

I get the same message every time I load game. I just click on normal mode and it loads game seems to work with out any issues

Aerosoft One installed?
(Aerosoft one - Aerosoft product manager software)

Never heard of it.

1 Launch xbox app and sign out
2 Launch microsoft store app and sign out
3 restart pc.

4 Go to community folder and delete all folders and files.
5 G to OneStore folder and delete all 3rd party airports (non ms/asobo), landmarks and airplanes.
6 Go to

c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Delete file named content.xml
7 Go to

c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages

delete all folders
8 Go to

c:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes

Delete all files

9 Go to

c:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\FlightSimulator

Delete all files and folders

10 update system to the latest version via windows update
11 launch microsoft store app > sign in and check for updates
12 launch xbox app and sign in
13 update graphics card drivers

Restart PC.

Launch msfs.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405893759378-PC-versions-Safe-Mode-FAQ

I had the same issue, it is caused by the AMD driver series 21.9.x, with 21.8.2 everything is ok!

Hope this helps some people.

Hey guys,
i got the same issue since last Friday. I tried every suggested solution giving me by the support or in forums, nothing has worked for me. Had big hopes in Gary’s solution but i didn’t work as well…

The game starts without any problem, I’m able to switching through the whole menu, but as soon as i load into a flight, no matter if it is an landing challenge, free roam or whatever, the loading screen is getting stuck at around 75%. I waited nearly an hour one time, but nothing happened.

After searching through a lot of Forums, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Sim 3 times in a few days now, i also deleted all my downloaded community stuff, detached all USB devices, started the game as an admin, even deactivated the Firewall at one time, reinstalled the XBOX Game Services, but I can see no progress at all, nothing seems to work and I’m a bit frustrated.

I found out that as soon as i’m turning of the Online accessibility, the game bar loads without any problem, and i can fly again… But flying without Mulitplayer and the whole non-photogrammery stuff is not really satisfying solution in my opinion

I still get photogrammetry, even if I turn online accessibility off? Also, multiplayer isn’t a huge issue for me because I fly on VATSIM mostly.