Loading page freezes when starting flight

Great to hear that you are back in the air again!! :smiley:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now it works for me too. I can finally get up in the ā€œairā€ with my favorite JPL:s Cessna 152. Canā€™t say what specific advise that made it work. So thanks to all that shared their advises. I re-installed MSFS and deleted installationfiles here and there. :slightly_smiling_face: Got one issue left, thatā€™s MSFS losing connection to network due to lack of bandwith. Never had that issue before and I can play games that need internetconnection with no problem. Tried to re-start my router (fiber-connection), but didnā€™t help. But I can at least do a flight around my home airfield. Was very close to give up on MSFS, but thanks to you I will hang on to it for a while more. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you actually lose connection, or just got the warning?

I donā€™t think I lost my connection. I get this waring (see picture), but I still can see Market and in my data-options Iā€™m still in online-mode. Actually I get a warning before this one, saying the same thing but gives me an option "OK or ā€œGO Offlineā€. But right after that i get this warning in the picture. And right after that i usally get a green little sign saying Iā€™m sucessfully connected again. Iā€™ve have had times when Marketplace getā€™s grayed out, and after a while itā€™s as usual again. Donā€™t know what to think about this, have not had this problem before.

MSFS connectionwarning issue streaming

Itā€™s an issue going around lately.
Just Ok it (as you did), itā€™s affecting a lot of folks - me included!
The Marketplace though, has been having some issues I believe, so you may have to just wait those out!

@TheSevenflyer, thanks for taking your time to answer. Think I solved it by deleting two lines in the host-file. I used google-map mod a while ago, so maybe that was the problem. Some advises are in this thread:

Low bandwidth Message - Connection Lost - Switched Offline - Bugs & Issues / Online Services & Activities - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
Iā€™m glad you figured it out. :+1:
I donā€™t think I would have thought of that being the cause, although I am fairly familiar with the addon!
If it isnā€™t uninstalled properly you can and probably will have problems.
There are a lot of posts in here on that subject.
Good flights!

1 Like