Location of Splash Screen - Loading Screen - Carousel in MSFS

Wow, you’re right! How could you find #3? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@Giannino2 @Shack952514 @Theduck38 Outstanding Job everyone! We have 17 out of 30 so far!

2 Likes

It’s Chausey, a group of islands off the coast of Normandy, France.

6 Likes

I already found it when it first appeared. If I remember correctly it was a France World Update splash screen, so that narrowed it down a bit.

3 Likes

I think #20 is Green Island Jetty off the coast of Cairns, Australia.

2 Likes

You know, it looks nothing like the pen. . . .
:wink:

2 Likes

Oh, thanks a lot.

André.

1 Like

Sorry to ask, but you used an expression I don’t know “It looks nothing like the pen”, as English is not my mother tong… I could not find the meaning on the web… could you please explain ? So I will have learnt something today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They were referring to the “Mont blanc” pen company. They make very high quality, luxury pens.

2 Likes

There is a very expensive pen that, (in MY opinion), is for people who like to show off.  (I have a perfectly good and inexpensive Timex watch that I bought - that still works.  I really don’t want or need a Rolex.)

The brand of the pen is “Mt. Blanc” and has a characteristic white star on the end of the cap.

https://www.montblanc.com/en-us/collection/writing-instruments/all-writing-modes

It was intended as a joke.

#27 shows the Dead Dunes on the Curonian Spit, Lithuania

2 Likes

It‘s the Dahlak Archipelago in the Read Sea, Eritrea. The screenshot is from the first MSFS trailer.

2 Likes

#4 is Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park, Montana. It’s quite close to this location.

FSX users might remember it.

4 Likes

It’s also shown in-game periodically.

Every time I see it, it reminds me of a futuristic vehicle from Star Wars and it’s an interesting plane to fly too.

1 Like

Where would this be ? Recent pre-flight splash, I did not see this one before SU-11

Checked Madeira, didn’t find it…

5 Likes

Not splash-screens, but taken from the GOTY Volocopter introduction trailer. Where?!

2 Likes

The second one is La Défense, a financial district in Paris.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Found the location. Unfortunately, I think it was only added for the trailer.

It’s got a POI marker (Voloport), but it’s a generic building that’s missing its roof.

1 Like

Check out this video of this Volocity Volocity Paris Landing Voloport - YouTube

1 Like

Just had Florence, Italy, pop-up as an addition to the master list above…

4 Likes