Logbook has not logged since March

Hi. I have about 475 hours logged on MSFS, and most things seem to work fine. However, last March it suddenly stopped loggijng flights. If I look at the logbook right after I finish a flight, the last flight is listed, then the next oldest one is from last March. If I exit MSFS and re-enter, the latest flights are gone, as well as any hours accumulated in the last flight. Developer mode is OFF . Latest updates to both MSFS and SDK are installed. Computer is updated, and has the capabilities to run the software. Have tried emptying community folder, and that does not make a difference. I would be willing to start with a new log, however I]d like to not do that if possible. (Or at least save it somewhere) I don’t know if a patch or update hosed it, but I’d think that would have been fixed in updates since.

Ideas?

Thanks Jim

Check the support area. It’s under the support link, top of forum. I’m sure there was a how to reset/clear data, step by step instuctions.

This is likely due to you hitting the file size limit for the logbook.
Once your logbook has reached that size limit of 16MB. You’re not able to save your flights to the cloud anymore. Hence this problem.

Here’s the wishlist post regarding this issue.
Please upvote this for better visibility.

And this is the original post where we identified the problem:

Logbook stopped working on Jan 21, 2023… (PC) Store Version. Cloud crash and I lost sync… But started again and ok. But since then I am stuck at 1372 hrs… Flights upon completion show in the log book, but upon restart of the sim, the entry is gone. (The Last entries of Jan 21, 2023 and prior show, but nothing after that date sticks! Anyone know how to fix or did I hit a max limit?? HELP?

looks like there is hope…